Crochet "Chat"

Scoot, I'm so happy to hear about DD. Hopefully, she's taken some time for reflection and is ready to turn over a new leaf! Prayers continue!
Karan, the reunion sounds like so much fun! And I much prefer other people's reunions to my own!! Just one question though... You mentioned the camp sites available - what about the hotel room with the comfy bed, cable, and AIR CONDITIONING? (Can you tell I'm NOT a camper? My idea of roughing it would be the Holiday Inn with no TV.)
idunno.gif

Quote:
Yes, I also had a list of Motels just did copy it over with the Itinerary, but if ya plan on coming I will send ya the list so you can make reservations.
frow.gif
We are setting up a few beds in the backstageroom with an airconditioner, ya want I should get ya a bed?
wink.png
yippiechickie.gif

Karan
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Quote:
Sounds like fun, but darn it, we've got plans that weekend. I hope you all have a great time!!
Actually, that's the same weekend we're leaving with our youth group for our annual mission retreat/beach week. We will be teaching morning Bible school to about 60 underpriveliged children in SC, and spending the afternoons at the beach. I can't wait - our teenagers enjoy the VBS more than they do the beach, and they all come home more appreciative of the opportunities they have.

welcome-byc.gif
Crochet Corner Crumples
clap.gif
You will love the gang here everyone is Family
hugs.gif

clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
bow.gif
I know that is a hard one to do counting those off and changing as ya go.
ya.gif
Wonderful job
ya.gif
ya.gif

By the way who is the Woman hiding behind the Curtain (Cowboy Afghan) ???????

Great Job Scoot
thumbsup.gif

Karan
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
wee.gif

Wow, Karan. Sounds like a fun weekend. Except for the tents. Quit doing that about the mid '80s. LOL Now I agree with LC - gotta have the ac going and am also spoiled to the TV. My reunion is also this weekend - Saturday only 10am to 3pm and it's just 10 miles down the road from home. In an air conditioned community center. We're all wimps LOL
Scoot
bow.gif
to your superior skills with the hook. The afghan is gorgeous! (I'll have to stick to the granny squares. 'Bout all I can manage.)

SECRET SANTA SIGN -UPS

GIFTS MUST HAVE AT LEAST 1 HOMEMADE ITEM IN IT. ALL PACKAGES MUST BE MAILED NO LATER THAN DECEMBER 10TH TO GIVE THE POST OFFICE TIME FOR DELIVERY.DEADLINE FOR SIGNUPS WILL BE AUGUST 30TH.THIS WILL GIVE US HOOKERS TIME TO DECIDE AND MAKE SPECIAL GIFTS FOR THEIR SS. .

1) Queen scoot
2) scrambled egg
3) jen4
4.) Karanleaf
5.)no chicks here
6.) lovemychix
7.)risurocket
8.)lutheranchick
9.) algopurple
10.) Kgee
11.) katiesarahsmom
12.)tnlorprazer
13.) okiemommy
14.) purr
15.)amyquilt

Sorry if I missed anyone but I have to say nice job Queen. Have fun Karan. Chicken poop bingo sounds like a real hoot.
Everything here fine. I'm so busy with chicken saddles/diapers that I'm staying really really busy.
Good night girls!

Alot of hard work in that afghan! I've never crocheted in a design like that, very brave!

I was given so many nice vegetables this week, it has made supper so much fun having all this fresh food!! Snap beans, squash, eggplant, cucs, zucchini and okra. I hate hot weather but I do love the summer gardens!! Hope everyone has a great day !!

Back
Top Bottom