Crochet "Chat"

ooh baby ducks!!!!
How's everyone doing, I feel like I've missed so much. I had Bronchitis and felt awful for 2 weeks. But it's back to the gym today.
And back to hookin my hexes and and I'm knitting a baby blanket too.
So I have to go back and read up on what y'all have been up to.

frow.gif
Purr! Glad you are feeling better! Good to see you!

Karan, keep showing me those baby ducks and I am going to cave and have to get ducks....(how do you get them to go into the duck house at night and how would they do if we have some wild ducks and a whole lot of Canada geese on our lake/land?) The mama is very pretty and oh the babies!

Hope everyone enjoys their week. The first have is going to go slowly for me, I think...We are going on our family mini vacation Thursday - Sunday and I am looking forward to it enough to make the first half of the week go slowly.
wink.png

happy_monday_graphics_04.gif

SECRET SANTA SIGN -UPS

GIFTS MUST HAVE AT LEAST 1 HOMEMADE ITEM IN IT. ALL PACKAGES MUST BE MAILED NO LATER THAN DECEMBER 10TH TO GIVE THE POST OFFICE TIME FOR DELIVERY.DEADLINE FOR SIGNUPS WILL BE AUGUST 30TH.THIS WILL GIVE US HOOKERS TIME TO DECIDE AND MAKE SPECIAL GIFTS FOR THEIR SS. .

1) Queen scoot
2) scrambled egg
3) jen4
4.) Karanleaf
5.)no chicks here
6.) lovemychix
7.)risurocket
8.)lutheranchick
9.) algopurple
10.) Kgee
11.) katiesarahsmom
12.)tnlorprazer
13.) okiemommy
14.) purr
15.)amyquilt

frow.gif
frow.gif
frow.gif
Queen Scoot has very nicely reminded me that I have been absent from Hookerville! I hope everyone is well! I see that Okie has had a baby Ian!
wee.gif
wee.gif
Congrats Okie!

Lots of goings ons here! Took our chickens to the county fair and did well for our first time! 2 first place ribbons and 1 third place! Hubby JUST finished my brand new chicken coop!
wee.gif
Moved the girls in last night. Combined two groups. Went out this morning and the big meanie girls are owning it and the 4 younger girls are scared to death huddled up on their roost!!
th.gif

Mentioned to Scoot that I have learned how to knit! My grandma showed me how and then I took a class as well.

Anyway, enough about my life! I promise to check in more often!
big_smile.png

I've been trying to sleep as much as possible today...stayed up all night last night with the baby...he is feeding for two hours at a time sometimes!! and nope, he's not using me as a pacifier, and he's not falling asleep and waking up continually...I'll be glad when he's done doing this. ah well everyone have a good day!!
big_smile.png

ps the momma duck looks like she's smiling
wee.gif

peakpoultry - How's things at home? Marana is where we moved from. And hope to move back to SOON... I feel like I've moved to a rain forest
lol.png
I might be able to hook you up with a lady there in Tucson that use to help me with crocheting...

Okie - Hope all is well with you and Ian and he gets a good schedule going soon.

Quote:
Marana is Marana. LOL. I hope someday I will be out of here. I would love for you to hook me up with someone to help me crochet. That would be awesome. Thanks.
thumbsup.gif

I'll find her info and PM you. She was a big help to me
wink.png

Why on earth would you want to move? I've regretted moving everyday since I left...
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom