Crochet "Chat"

Quote:
WOW!!! Gorgeous!!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Thanks chickies, I'm pretty pleased with it...though I'm suprised that I didn't dream of picots last night
big_smile.png
...picot, picot, picot. They're pretty, but they just don't roll off the hook like a good ole double crochet.

QS, happy to hear that you had a good anniversary!

Jen, love, love puppies, but don't love the potty training in the middle of the night...especially cuz it ends up being totally my job. He's such a little cutie...is he going to be a hunter?

Kgee - Thanks... hes cute but yes hes soooo much work
big_smile.png
I dont like the night time training either, we do pretty good during the day, I take him out about every 30 mins unless hes sleeping. I've had a headache since we got him Sunday night, cause of lack of sleep
lau.gif
its just like having a newborn here again! Dh and I take turns... but this every 2 hours thing better get over quick, yeah right! But I'm so glad we got him, a nice addition to our family. No, he is not going to be a hunting dog, just a family dog. I'm already taking him around the chickens so he can get use to them and hopefully not chase them... right now hes scared of them
lau.gif
its cute. We will work with and train him and he has about 3 acres to run and play on with our other dog, Daisy.

Kgee that's beautiful! Well done!
Jen4 I'm putting items in my travel basket to make caps....I have never done this...crochet is new to me since last year!
tongue.png
roll.png

But I want to try! I love the caps with funky tops and tassles....so we shall see!
big_smile.png

Happy Thanksgiving, and keep those fingers busy!....(this is a note to self!) lol

Have a quick question!!! How many feet/oz would be needed for a lap blanket? It would be close to same size of a baby blanket. Would 16oz be enough? Just some thing to cover your legs when your watching a movie.

Parson's Wife, thanks!

Ninny, how much yarn depends on yarn thickness & pattern. If you're using a lacy pattern & or baby weight yarn (#3) you could probably be able to get away with 16oz. The afghan I just made (photo few days back)...full/body size, #4 worsted weight cotton yarn, somewhat lacy pattern took about 38oz or just under 2000yds.

As for SS...I think I need a bigger box
wink.png

Hi everyone,
Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I am finished with my SS gifts. I just need to wrap and box it all up. I hope the person that gets my SS likes it all. It's kind of hard when you don't know the person but it's been fun doing it.
thumbsup.gif

Writer, both types of caps are fairly easy...just depends on the look you're after & how much you like finish work (rounds = less). If you're going to do the rectangle thing, I'd probably make 3 or 4 pieces & sew/crochet those together (think modified jester looking). Jen, you're the beanie princess, what do you think?

Back
Top Bottom