Crochet "Chat"

What a cute dog. I think the little girl is cute also, and I love that sweater. I've made many afghans also and I am always working on one. I try to keep two or three on the shelf for when I need a present in a hurry or someone loses everything in a fire. I keep adult size and childrens size on hand. I also have hats and scarves and doilies. I crochet dish cloths and the scrubbies using netting for the scrubbies. I add them to my Christmas gifts.

Scrambles Egg, I will be in NC in July for my daughters graduation from medical sxhool. After her three had left home, the last one to college last fall, she decided to go back and get her diploma. I'm really looking forward to it since I used to live there and have friends as well as family there in the Jacksonville area.

Welcome to BYC. That is lovely!

My SIL sent me some yarn she got at an estate sale, five 2.5 oz. skeins of Caron Golden Juniper ombre, a discontinued color, I think. I made this small throw, then bordered it with Red heart Coffee fleck, also something she sent me. Keeping me sane while waiting for the insurance company to get off their bum and send me a check so the contractor can fix my smoke damaged house.

There were also several skeins of Red Heart Luster Sheen in Jade. Am making this dainty scarf with it.

Welcome to BYC. That is lovely!

My SIL sent me some yarn she got at an estate sale, five 2.5 oz. skeins of Caron Golden Juniper ombre, a discontinued color, I think. I made this small throw, then bordered it with Red heart Coffee fleck, also something she sent me. Keeping me sane while waiting for the insurance company to get off their bum and send me a check so the contractor can fix my smoke damaged house.

There were also several skeins of Red Heart Luster Sheen in Jade. Am making this dainty scarf with it.

Beautiful!! Is that a chicken leg band you are using as a stitch counter?

I've been away for a while due to a failed hard drive. It's good to be back and see all the wonderful things y'all are making and the dogs and child, too.

Beautiful!! Is that a chicken leg band you are using as a stitch counter?

Haha, yes, it is! I wondered if anyone would notice that! I saw some stitch markers in the store and thought, hey, I have a huge bag of those in all colors and sizes, why buy a stitch counter that is almost identical when a chicken leg band will suffice?
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom