Crochet "Chat"

Slather on the aloe vera Skand and drink lots of water!!!
love.gif
Glad to hear from you!

I have a cousin with the middle name Leigh, does that work???
wink.png

Our family announcement went over well. Everyone is very excited. DD is the most excited and she can't wait to tell her best friend at school.

We've been cleaning and uprooting the winter ick from the house so I am pretty exhausted. I'll be signing off so I can head out for my belated birthday dinner...well sort of the finale of my birthday weekend which started with my actual day on Friday. Yum, food!
wink.png

Good night all and sleep tight if I don't log on again tonight.

I second the Lee Rocket That's my middle
clap.gif

Happy Belated Birthday

Sk hide it's soo great to see ya get to check in with us,
ya.gif
clap.gif

So sorry ya so burnt
somad.gif
barnie.gif
I'll get some eggs out to ya ASAP
wee.gif
gig.gif
jumpy.gif
I am sooo glad you and the girls are getting settled in so well
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Well gang I am off to go play in the dirt again just came in to get a sandwich and check in....
woot.gif
ya.gif
I get to play in the dirrrt....
celebrate.gif
bun.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

thumbsup.gif
I need one of these with dirt on it
gig.gif
gig.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

OMG! How could I be a bad hooker brother and forget a sister hooker's Birthday?
hit.gif
he.gif
th.gif
I'm such a bad, bad, bad hooker brother!
barnie.gif
smack.gif

Hope you had a great celebration week-end and got lots of special presents and lots of
hugs.gif
wee.gif
woot.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif

SK, you might want to run a warm bath and put about a cup or so of baking soda in it to help with the skin itching from the sunburn.

hugs.gif
it's ok FrChuck! I wasn't exactly *loud* about it.
wink.png

love.gif

And it was a successful/eventful birthday.
smile.png
Made our announcement to the family letting them know the family is expanding, of course and it was pandemonium from there on out.
jumpy.gif

Happy Belated Birthday, Risu.

Skand, you might also try Apple Cider Vinegar for the sunburn, hope you are feeling better soon, and happy the kids are chillin'

Scoot, Hope all goes good with the new house,

We have had some gorgeous weather around here the last few days, got up to 83 degrees Friday. I had two Ruan ducklings hatch Saturday, I have a hen setting on eight more duck eggs and two more hens setting on 14 chicken eggs between them, whoo hoo!!!! I love babies;

Hope everyone else is doing good, sure wish Maw would check in, Yoo Hooo!!!!

I have been working on an afghan for number 2 granddaughter, got to finish it before it warms up two much more, geez, lol

Hey Okie! You still awake too?

Happy Birthday Risu!!! Hope you had a good one.

SKand, I had sun poisoning once too. That was one of the worst things EVER! I was sick as a dog in bed for 2 days. I fell asleep in the sun and wowee was that a mistake. Will never happen again. Take care of yourself! Drink lots of water which Rocket already mentioned.... The aloe vera will help too.

Happy belated birthday Ris

So sorry you got burned Skand

Our family middle name is Lee , by coincidence me and DH have it. We are Terry Lee and Jeff Lee. so we gave it to DD. who is Erica Lee and she gave it to all three of hers
Logan Lee
Sophie Lee Pearl
Garret Jeff Lee

Good Morning.

Wow, looks like the Lee's are covered. I am glad, because I would hate to be the one who has to say, I can't use it also for family reasons, but that is the case. So, all the Lee's will just have to be represented by all the other lovely ladies and gents and their families here....

I have some news to report from SE. They have a "sick" computer. It crashed with a virus and will not be better til the mid to end of this week. She says not to worry, but she's out of commission for a bit.

Hope everyone has a great day! I am going to be Lurking
hide.gif

Thanks again for all the sweet birthday wishes, everyone! It's been one of the more memorable ones ever.

Back
Top Bottom