Crochet "Chat"

I am soooo Glad you are back SE

Best of Luck to Ya Scoot I know you will have such a blast camping. SK and You will have such great stories to share
woot.gif

well gang I gota head out here got lots and lots of seeds to start and chicken poop to clean
woot.gif

Love yas all

big_smile.png
Karan

I got all my poopies cleaned up last night. Spent some quality time with the birdies.
I may go to Menards today and see what is new. Want to get out today.
Nice to see everyone posting today.
woot.gif

Going to be a nice day!!!
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif

Glad SE is back!!
wee.gif
wee.gif

I'm feeling better today. I had some much needed relief yesterday, and got some direction on the next steps I need to take on what was bothering me so much, so I feel a whole lot better. Practical solutions are so helpful!! Thanks for all the love and support everyone! I really appreciate it!!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Hey everyone! Just got home from work. I stopped by the Farm Store on my way home to get more rat/mice poison (heard something chewing on something under my dryer the other night) and they had just 4 lil chicks left from their huge 300 or more original shipment. It was soooooo hard not to take them home. They were white rocks straight run $1.40 each. Almost 2 weeks old. I have talked myself into going back but now they are closed till Monday.
sad.png

SE glad to see you are back. Missed ya!

Quote:
4 little orphans and closed till Monday? Shame on you! You shall be punished severely.... now slap your hand, and tell yourself that you will not walk past them again without taking them home! There! Let that teach you!
hehehehe
ya know I'm just teasing ya, right?
gig.gif
love.gif

Quote:
ya.gif
oh it's skand!!!
celebrate.gif
Maybe you have the el preggo bug!
gig.gif

pretty afghan SE!
clap.gif

Oh No Chicks, that's bad! Bad! Bad! Wishing that on a sister!

Shame!
old.gif
I think you need to go sit in the corner and crochet something nice as an apology to your sister!
idunno.gif
hu.gif
lau.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:
MJZ2472.gif

Well, I wouldn't say it was bad, exactly, except that I already know that everyone else (but Okie, of course) on here has protested wanting it wished on them, including Skand.
wink.png

Lil' Squirrel is behaving a bit better lately. *knock on wood* so hopefully everything will improve even more by the end of this month. I just have to remember to be a good girl and eat right and all of that. I really must have lost my mind when I bought all of those girlscout cookies! Now they just sit there and taunt me.
duc.gif

Hope everyone has a good Sunday!

Last edited:
Quote:
ya.gif
oh it's skand!!!
celebrate.gif
Maybe you have the el preggo bug!
gig.gif

pretty afghan SE!
clap.gif

Oh No Chicks, that's bad! Bad! Bad! Wishing that on a sister!

Shame!
old.gif
I think you need to go sit in the corner and crochet something nice as an apology to your sister!
idunno.gif
hu.gif
lau.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif

ROTLMBO!!! Yeah, like a chastity belt!!!
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

We have some of those tempting cookies here too.
droolin.gif

It was pretty decent here so I took the kids to the park and stopped and got 20 bags of mulch and spread it on my beds. They all look so clean and nice ready to be planted.
celebrate.gif

My back feels it today too.
big_smile.png

You keep that preggo bug to yourselves!!!

New chickies algo!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom