Crochet "Chat"

If this was as long lasting as a preggo bug, I woulda made sure to get the flu shot!
I'm getting it cleared up, Caydence has it now, with Alyssa waiting her turn next. Poor Jim, he's hiding from us untill its all gone. (smart man lol)

Now they just sit there and taunt me. duc

Hope everyone has a good Sunday!

You can actually resist eating them??
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif

If they were at my house, they'd be gone already!
caf.gif

Had some coffee yesterday. It was decaf, but it was soooooooooo very good!!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

I dearly miss my coffee!!
hit.gif

I need to get mulch and put it in my beds, but resistance is futile b/c the chickens just keep going into the front yard and eating some of my flowers!! (there needs to be a pulling-out-your-hair smiley.)

Hope everyone has a great sunday!!!​

Yeah, I have to resist eating them.
hit.gif
Doctor's orders (high risk for gestational diabetes). I sometimes cheat on one occasionally, though.

I had coffee too! hee hee.. must have been a preggo coffee craving day! (decaf of course)

Quote:
Oh No Chicks, that's bad! Bad! Bad! Wishing that on a sister!

Shame!
old.gif
I think you need to go sit in the corner and crochet something nice as an apology to your sister!
idunno.gif
hu.gif
lau.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif

ROTLMBO!!! Yeah, like a chastity belt!!!
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

oh man, what torture frchuck. Thank you!
celebrate.gif
....off to my corner, lol...
hide.gif
....now wheres that pattern for the chast, I mean slipper pattern.

Tempting cookies, what tempting cookies?? Ours come & go as fast as I can eat them, then they are no longer tempting!
thumbsup.gif
gig.gif

Don't these silly doctors know that Girl Scout Cookies are one of the main Spring Food Groups?
barnie.gif
I mean, really, they are nutritious,
ep.gif
good for improving mental health
wee.gif
and inner peace!
love.gif
help to stimulate the economy,
old.gif
Besides, they make them now for people with certain conditions.
caf.gif

Don't they realize what they are doing to pregnant women all over the world by denying them these lucsious treats?
duc.gif

But then if you can't eat them, you could always send them to some poor, starving hooker brother who will gladly make the sacrifice for his sisters and ruin his figure for them.
tongue2.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
woot.gif
droolin.gif
lau.gif

Last edited:
David Bowie got a new home today!
celebrate.gif
Noah seemed to like him and Syd and Blake got to see the horsies and chickens. We checked out the greenhouse. Beautiful! Made me a little jealous.
wink.png
Syd was a little bummed the ducks had gone down to the pond already. BTW: Nice chickens Karan!!
Not much going on around here today. Hookerville a ghost town.
lol.png

Gotta get the kids and me tubbed. Desperate Housewives is on at 8. Can't miss that drama.
tongue.png

Quote:
Yes, Thanks soo much for bringing him down
hugs.gif
It was great to talk with you face to face.
clap.gif
Your kids are really sweet
love.gif
And Syd is such a smart youngin. So maybe next time you come down we can saddle one of the horses and the kids can ride around in the yard.
wee.gif

Well I got a couple hundred cabbage, broccoli, bell peppers and marigold seeds started......
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
and I am beat so it is off to the shower for me and then to find my crochet and get to work on a babyghan.
th.gif

Karan

Quote:
4 little orphans and closed till Monday? Shame on you! You shall be punished severely.... now slap your hand, and tell yourself that you will not walk past them again without taking them home! There! Let that teach you!
hehehehe
ya know I'm just teasing ya, right?
gig.gif
love.gif

lol.png
I fussed about that all day today. Hubby is worried I will try to go get them tomorrow.

Forgot to add...
Yesterday afternoon my neighbor called and asked me if I would come over and get his rooster. His MIL had moved and given him a few leggons and white rocks (same kind as the 4 lil ones I left at the farm store
sad.png
) and they really hated the white rock rooster. We went over and got him and plan on putting him in the pressure cooker Wed. Today my sister told me her FIL has 3 more roosters he wants me to come and get as well. When it rains it pours I guess. I am not crazy about killing and dressing these roosters but no one else wants them and I have no need for one as a pet or breeder. Hate to turn down free meat these days.

Ok here is the chick I made
sad.png
I Think he looks creepy what do you guys think?

Have I posted these here before??

10987_transfer_from_camera_31209_681.jpg

Here is the fuzzy one with out eyes:

10987_transfer_from_camera_31209_683.jpg

Here is the afghan that I am working on for my DD. This is the pattern that SE figured out from the hershnerrs catalogue and relayed to me!!! Thank you Darlene!!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

These three colors will be the colors...I think
smile.png

10987_transfer_from_camera_31209_688.jpg

Back
Top Bottom