Crochet "Chat"

Quote:
That is a great idea. I have some black and all I would have to do is add some lace in between my layers when I sew it together. I have to do it!
gig.gif
gig.gif
Roo likey!
droolin.gif

lau.gif
gig.gif
Well be sure you post pics of the lacy saddle Chix!

I'm feeling pretty good Purr
smile.png
Thank you for asking.

I started having some contractions the night before last, and I was able to stop them by drinking water. I think I drank so much water that my eyeballs were floating. I woke up the next day and started to have some milld ones so I went to the hospital just to be on the safe side. There were no other signs of preterm labor so they ruled them to be from dehydration. So I have been drinking more water than ususal. I get dehydrated soooo fast!!
sad.png

Other than that we have just been going and going. Appt's here, paperwork there. Trying to get the boys in their school. I am so tired.

Quote:
That is a great idea. I have some black and all I would have to do is add some lace in between my layers when I sew it together. I have to do it!
gig.gif
gig.gif
Roo likey!
droolin.gif

lau.gif
gig.gif
Well be sure you post pics of the lacy saddle Chix!

LOL!!!!! Va Va Va Voom!!!! Look out roos!!!

Missed you Okie, glad you and baby are fine
smile.png
How's the little squirrel Rocket?

Everything seems fine, SE, thanks for asking. I usually feel better but still have my days. Allergies are mostly getting the better of me right now...

Good night all, it's an offline early night for me. Hope everyone has a great evening!

D.gif
Tilled the garden again. Still too wet to plant but is drying out.
Got spring fever and let the chickens free range the worms I dug up and decided to powerwash the whole coop out. It is so nice out there!!!!!!
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
D.gif

That was hard work but I enjoyed every minute of it. I can't wait to go out to a clean coop.
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

I think even Karan would be pleased with my garden!! Tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, peppers and starwberries (I know, too late to really plant those but they are perennial so next year I will have a few)...but everything looks healthy and good, I LOVE to garden and pick fresh veggies in the summer!!!!

My stack of shapes is getting pretty big, not sure how many I have now but a good many, I'll just keep on making them until I get ready to sort and send. Pretty much planning to send them back mid-may..that should give all the stragglers time to have everything in..they SHOULD be in may 1st but thereabouts is fine.
smile.png

Not too late to plant them but really too late to get a harvest off them, most people are picking their first strawberries in about two weeks and then again about two weeks after that and maybe a few stragglers after that and then next year. Everything else I'm on time with and next year hopefully those strawberries wil have spread out and made alot of babies!!! We had frost two nights ago and I had everything covered really well so they all made it just fine, yay!! Where is Karan btw? And LC?

Actually once you plant stawberries you should not harvest the first year but let them grow. They will produce runners and spread. My "babies" that is what Blake calls them and me.
lol.png
are just now coming up. June is our harvest time. I told you about how I did it with the shallow bed and landscape barrier earlier. It really does work. Keeps all the weeds and grass out. We get about 3 gallon "babies" from a little bed.
I got my azeala acid and my weed and feed today. Put down mulch. Misc. yard work and plus I hung out in the clean coop with all my feathered friends.
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
I had some friends on my shoulder the whole time.
celebrate.gif
I love them so much.
love.gif

Haven't heard much from Karan???? I was going to ask her if DB was "screeching". My blue roo has been calling these out but he's a nut. I think she got the "sane' one and I kept the fruit cake.
lol.png
'

Back
Top Bottom