Crochet "Chat"

happy-birthday-graphics.gif

OKIE!!!! Hope you have a great day!

Hi Guys! Thought I'd pop in to say hello!!

Happy Birthday Okie!!!
wee.gif

Scrambled, I'm with you on the 4 million years and holding a snake!
gig.gif
I certainly don't mind them when they are busy doing there own thing out of my range of vision though!

Quote:
He/she is a good size. They do love those eggs, though. We get them here in the desert in CA and also Bull snakes. They look a lot alike and like yours you're holding, not really aggressive.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OKIE!!!!
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
ya.gif

Leepsy that is a really pretty snake! Don't have any like that here. Hope you took him far enough away or he will be right back but maybe that is not such a bad thing. lol You could take more pics of him!
tongue.png

Tnlorprazer my 2yo loved your smillies with the feathers on top. He keeps pointing at the screen and saying chick chick!!

First Happy Birthday Okie!!!!
hugs.gif
celebrate.gif

That snake is soooo yukky!!!
sickbyc.gif
ep.gif

my dh is home. But, the infection DID go to the bone, so they have him home on IV antibiotics for 6 weeks. Hopefuly that takes care of it, otherwise.....well we won't go there right now.
fl.gif

I did get some crocheting done on one hex & on dd's baby afghan, while hubby was in the hospital. Hooks seemed to have went on strike there for awhile...or maybe it was me!
lol.png

Quote:
Add my vote to your & the others! That pic gives me the creeps! YUCK!!!!
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
If I find myself that close to something that creepy, you'll all hear me scream. Won't even need the internet for everyone to know!
Okie, hope you had a wonderful birthday!!

Queen Scoot wrote:

SECRET SANTA SIGN -UPS

GIFTS MUST HAVE AT LEAST 1 HOMEMADE ITEM IN IT. ALL PACKAGES MUST BE MAILED NO LATER THAN DECEMBER 10TH TO GIVE THE POST OFFICE TIME FOR DELIVERY.DEADLINE FOR SIGNUPS WILL BE AUGUST 30TH.THIS WILL GIVE US HOOKERS TIME TO DECIDE AND MAKE SPECIAL GIFTS FOR THEIR SS. .
LIKES DISLIKES
1) Queen scoot-----anything------------------skulls gothic
2) scrambled egg----anything-----------------pink
3) jen4--------------anything------------------nothing
4.) Karanleaf
5.)no chicks here------anything---------------skulls/gothic
6.) lovemychix----------anything---------------gothic

8.)lutheranchick
9.) algopurple
10.) Kgee-------------earthy colors------lemon yellow glitter, skulls.

11.) katiesarahsmom
12.)tnlorprazer--------anything----------------nope
13.) okiemommy
14.) purr
15.)amyquilt-----------anything---------gothic, synthetic fibers
16.)Majestic Farm
17.)purplefrog----------anything-----------gothic
18.)baustin--------country or antiquey

Picked 6 Walmart bags full of elderberries today after work. Now what in the world am I going to do with them?! LOL I always pick too many and get overwhelmed. Think I will have to put at least half of them in the freezer so they don't go bad befor I get time to get them off the stems.

Two of my coworker friends and I went out tonight on a kind of girls night out thing and had a few drinks at a mexican resturant and I am still buzzing so hope my post makes since. Night everyone!

The girls night out sounds fun purple!! You could get some fruit pectin and sugar and make jam with your berries, can them and have some great christmas gifts!! Look up basic fruit jam recipes...not very hard:)

Quote:
Me too. I have chickens and stars and patriotic stuff. I have an open floor plan. It all goes very well together.

I've been stressed to the core. Our sewer his having problems.
roll.png
Our home was built 7 yrs ago and we paid for this stuff to be done right.
hmm.png
Apparently the tube outside under the road has come undone. So the "stuff" has no where to go. So we took the plunge and called someone to dig it up. 12 ft down. and fix all that needed fixed. They filled it all in and guess what? It started backing up again last night.
he.gif
So now I'm sure they will charge us again to dig and look.
barnie.gif
My hubby just goes with the flow and won't say anything to them because I feel it's their fault and should fix it now because we paid them once to fix it. I know if I say anything to the contractor that he'll think I'm being "B" word, but my goodness. This is a lot of money. We just paid for DD to get tonsils out on top of it.
I told my hubby good thing I've been putting up my chicken diaper/saddle money away. (NOT WHAT I WANTED TO SPEND IT ON) !!!! I had a cute kitchen hutch ordered to display all my nice dishes and pretties.
Kinda of ironic and I had to laugh. I'm selling diapers to catch the poo and the money I made will go to get our poo out.
smile.png

I guess this is life and I keep telling myself that worse things can happen.

We'll have a great day everyone.

Back
Top Bottom