Crochet "Chat"

Morning...

I got some Christmas orders in yesterday from my cousins... 1 wants me to make them 3 hats and the other wants me to make them 3 lil blankie babyghans, a baby hat and scarf.... woohooo, got get my crochet on! Plus work in the kitchens with all the tomatoes, peppers and beets we are still getting...... Busy day with veggies
smile.png

Karen - Thats scary... glad your Dh is ok
hugs.gif

Quote:
I knew I would have that problem letting go of the pets so I tried to have a constant rotation of hens. I figured it would be easire to let a few go at a time than a large group and I get new chicks every year. I know some hatcheries sell small quanties and I slow for some not making it. With a flock of 10 see if anyone nearby is ordering and ask to share a order. I shared two orders this year. (Hawk problem lost the first batch at about 8 weeks old AHHHHH!). I have a larger flock 10-24 at a time but I try to add new chicks every year. I also really try and get a diversified flock of good layers for my climate (MN). Hope that helps in the future. I just checked out this thread and was looking for wash cloth patterns and ran across your post.

Nice. I have been perfecting a round wash cloth off of a scrubbie that my mom makes. I had a small greenhouse and we sold 100 this year at $1.50. Still working on getting the waves out of it. Could be the pattern but it is most likely my skill level.

Just Checking before heading to the Office
tongue.png

Thanks everyone, I missed being on here too.
I have a bit of crocheting to get finished up myself. Sounds like Jenn will be really busy.
wee.gif

Nice job Scoot
big_smile.png

We have a bit going on this weekend Food Fest in Kirksville, taking a display and plants for the Greenhouse, fishing with my niece and more general cleanup around the place.

Well off to feed and water before work.
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Karan
big_smile.png

Quote:
Have fun in Kirksville. My husband used to live there and he had a Sonic Restaurant there when he took some time off from teaching. Will be in MO ourselves in October as hubby has family in the area, both KS and MO. Tell us all about it when you get back.

Lucky, lucky me!!!! I've meet and had a really fun time with LC and love her to pieces and my DH and I met Lunachick and her DH for supper last night at the Cracker Barrell here in Fayetteville and had such an awesome time!!! How very much fun it is to meet my BYC pals in person!!!!! Here's to hoping everyone has a great day and gets to meet someone from the forum themselves!!!
thumbsup.gif

yuckyuck.gif
I canned 19 pints today, a combination of pear preserves, apple butter, pico de gallo, scuppernog grape hull preserves and some blueberry jam (hopefully it will "set" all I had was freezer jam pectin and it may not "set..wont know for sure for about 4 days so hopefully it will, I lovvvvvvve blueberries!!! Nothing quite like putting all those jars in your cupboard!!! Love to can!!!...well not as much as Acre, but it is one of my favorite things
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom