Crochet "Chat"

Quote:
I learned to sew in school, taught myself cross stitch, and don't have the patience to quilt. My Gram just took a quilting class and has made some beautiful things, but I just can't do it. I don't know how to knit, but my hubby taught himself and is working on teaching our 6 year old. She has her very own Mickey Mouse needles.

Quote:
That is how I learned how to do something other than slip stitch. I guess I am a visual learner when it comes to things like that. I will have to spend a lot of time on there to figure some more things out.

Quote:
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
celebrate.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
:love
love.gif
love.gif
:celebrate
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
:celebrate:th
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
frow.gif
frow.gif

WELCOME BACK!!!! I HAVE MISSED YOU!

Quote:
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
celebrate.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
love.gif
love.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
frow.gif
frow.gif

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER SEE YOU ON HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
celebrate.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

How have you and your family been? What have you been up to lately? Where do you live now? Going to be able to stick around for awhile? lol Can you tell I am happy to see you?
lol.png

Quote:
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
celebrate.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
love.gif
love.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
frow.gif
frow.gif

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER SEE YOU ON HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
celebrate.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

How have you and your family been? What have you been up to lately? Where do you live now? Going to be able to stick around for awhile? lol Can you tell I am happy to see you?
lol.png

Goshkers yall!!! missed ya tooo!! making me feel all walton-y now!!!!
love.gif
clap.gif

long story short. me and dh are split up after 9 years. me and the girls are staying at mom's for awhile. so, yeah, i'm back!!

Hey everyone!!!
frow.gif

I thought of all of you on Monday as I hopped from one craft store to another using looking for Lily's Sugar n' Cream Vintage Twist cotton yarn to finish the afghan I started for my daughter. I had columbus day coupons too to use, but could only find the yarn @ Hobby Lobby. At least I got 40 percent off one skein. I'm so afraid they will discontinue the color before I'm finished making it. I'm going to start stocking up on it weekly.

acid_chipmunk I'm a visual learner also. My grandma taught me the basics when I was a kid, but as an adult I couldn't read the patterns to make things. I learned the basic granny squares by the pictorial on crocetcabana.com. When I wanted to learn more I went to a local craft shop (JoAnne Fabrics I think?) and had one of the ladies there help me read the pattern and can finally read the dang foriegn language.
lau.gif

howdy all, its maw, glad to be able to start posting again I will try to get back to were I was, darn computer,
then had to move into the new house and move alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the chickkidies! then
the girls decided to start showing goats and so I had to rebuild the barn and fiiiiinally I have some me time to start
hooking again. I have decided to crochet a 4-H themed blanket.

Howdy!
frow.gif

Welcome back Skand & Maw!

baustin ~ I am forever behind and I'm not talking about just crocheting either.
lau.gif
Where did you go in Mo? Were you visiting your kids? Hope you had a great trip.

I haven't had much time to crochet lately, but will do a little work on the afghan for my daughter. Whew...I started it so wide that it is going to take forever to finish. I started a scarf last night for a friend's b-day.

It's a beautiful fall day here. Hope everyone has a great day!
smile.png

It's so good to hear from all of you. It's been a quiet summer here on this thread. Guess since the weather is cooling down, even here in the desert, we can get down to some honest to goodness hooking. Woke up to rain this morning and a gorgeous rainbow. I have an afghan, granny square, to finish before Christmas so can tolerate it on my legs in the evening. In fact last night it felt really good.
wee.gif
:weee:weee:weee

Back
Top Bottom