Quote:
Purr!!!! Hi!!!
frow.gif
frow.gif

The doggie sweater is TOO cute!!!!
big_smile.png

HI Okie! Thanks they are fun to make ,quick
smile.png

How have you been? I haven't been here in a while either. Just pop in every few mths.

Been doing pretty good
smile.png
Chickenless atm though
sad.png
Neighbors dogs killed all of them.
somad.gif
somad.gif
Won't do any good b/c if we shoot the dogs, he will just get more. Someone killed his other dog (not us...that dog was nuts) and then he got these. Rots...YAY. lol It happened a while back and I just haven't had the fight in me to get more and deal with him and his danged dogs. My friends want me to get chickens again so that they can get eggs lol and I am seriously considering it. I really miss having chickens
sad.png
How have you been?

Quote:
Hi Okie!! I am still here, sort of. lol Wonder how you are doing from time to time. I drop off the net every few months too. Get busy with other stuff. Good to see you are still able to get on here and have not gone nuts with allll your kids! lol jk, I only wish I had been able to have that many kids. Got my second one on the way now though!

Algo!!!
big_smile.png
love.gif
Hey Girl!!!
big_smile.png
Nope, they haven't made me crazy yet-at least not certifiable! HAHA! Congratulations!!! How far along are you now?

Hey, I am 18-19 weeks. Have not checked the net. caculator in awhile so I am just guessing from my last dr. visit. I will be 20 weeks on the 23rd and that is my next dr visit. They said if baby is turned right, they will be able to tell me the sex at that time. I can't wait. It will be my luck that she will have her legs crossed and we will have to wait. I keep telling DH it is a girl but he insists it is a boy lol.

Quote:
HI Okie! Thanks they are fun to make ,quick
smile.png

How have you been? I haven't been here in a while either. Just pop in every few mths.

Been doing pretty good
smile.png
Chickenless atm though
sad.png
somad.gif
somad.gif
Won't do any good b/c if we shoot the dogs, he will just get more. Someone killed his other dog (not us...that dog was nuts) and then he got these. Rots...YAY. lol It happened a while back and I just haven't had the fight in me to get more and deal with him and his danged dogs. My friends want me to get chickens again so that they can get eggs lol and I am seriously considering it. I really miss having chickens
sad.png
How have you been?

That really sucks bout your annoying neighbor and his dogs. I had that prob. a few months ago. Told a few other neighbors if I saw the dog back on my property it would be shot no questions asked. Have not seen the dog since. I told the other neighbors on purpose cuz I knew it would get back to the nasty neighbors that let their dog run loose. I also let it be known that I keep rat poison outside so if any dogs are let to run loose and they eat my poison it will not be my fault cuz they should have kept their dogs up. They never stop to think about how that is not possible if I let my chickens free range every afternoon lol.

Quote:
Been doing pretty good
smile.png
Chickenless atm though
sad.png
somad.gif
somad.gif
sad.png
How have you been?

That really sucks bout your annoying neighbor and his dogs. I had that prob. a few months ago. Told a few other neighbors if I saw the dog back on my property it would be shot no questions asked. Have not seen the dog since. I told the other neighbors on purpose cuz I knew it would get back to the nasty neighbors that let their dog run loose. I also let it be known that I keep rat poison outside so if any dogs are let to run loose and they eat my poison it will not be my fault cuz they should have kept their dogs up. They never stop to think about how that is not possible if I let my chickens free range every afternoon lol.

The neighbor just completely lets his dogs roam free. I have told the guy that we are going to shoot his dogs if they come over here, and his response was, I don't believe in tying a dog up. =/ Legally he is supposed to have them in a pen because we are still considered city limits. When we told him that the other dog was on our property, he said just shoot him. O.O yep, he really cares about his dogs
somad.gif

Sorry you had trouble too
sad.png
I hate it when dog owners aren't responsible with their animals

I found bringing the dog to the pound and then calling later with the guys phone number or address usually does the trick because either he has to cough up money to get the dog back or the dog is gone either way it works and the pound might fine him for not coming to get the dog too. Hit him on the wallet!!!
But that's does bite when you have neighbors that inconsiderate! Sorry
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
No reason to call later.

Take the dog in (if you're able to safely catch and transport the dogs), and give Animal Control the guys name, phone number or address right then. If they ask why you didn't just return them to the owner, tell them he refuses to tie up his dogs and you're tired of having your livestock killed.

Get a paper trail going about his roaming dogs. Let them get all legal on him.

We don't tie our dogs either, but with the exception of our farmcollie walking with my son to wait for the school bus (then stopping at a neighbor's back door for her dog treat on the way home!), they don't leave our property.

AUGH!
I lost my hook's.
I cannot find them anywhere.
DD has no idea where her's are in the disaster site she calls a room.

Just found them. They got knocked under my desk.
If they had been a snake it would have bit me.

Now to get back to work.

Quote:
No reason to call later.

Take the dog in (if you're able to safely catch and transport the dogs), and give Animal Control the guys name, phone number or address right then. If they ask why you didn't just return them to the owner, tell them he refuses to tie up his dogs and you're tired of having your livestock killed.

We don't tie our dogs either, but with the exception of our farmcollie walking with my son to wait for the school bus (then stopping at a neighbor's back door for her dog treat on the way home!), they don't leave our property.

well the reason I said call later is when I told the pound that I knew who the owner was he refused to take the dog and said so bring it home.
I live in a small town and we share a dog officer with 3 other towns.

Quote:
No reason to call later.

well the reason I said call later is when I told the pound that I knew who the owner was he refused to take the dog and said so bring it home.
I live in a small town and we share a dog officer with 3 other towns.

I can see how in a small town they would be like that. They are the same way here in our small town.

Back
Top Bottom