Crochet "Chat"

Thank you. I got my pattern off a free website, can't remember which.... my pattern doesn't have headers on the paper...will see if I've saved it somewhere.
But your right, those free patterns are a good thing!
thumbsup.gif

Parson's Wife :

Thank you. I got my pattern off a free website, can't remember which.... my pattern doesn't have headers on the paper...will see if I've saved it somewhere.
But your right, those free patterns are a good thing!
thumbsup.gif

Yes, both kids & hats are adorable!!!! Thanks for sharing! Gotta love those free patterns! I know I do!!!!​

Here's a pic of the first blanket I made. I started it when I was pregnant w/ DD. It's in pastel colors b/c I started it before I knew what I was having. I didn't finish it before she was born, but finally picked it back up to finished it when she was about 2 years old. My MIL taught me the pattern (hands on) and she learned it from her mother. I found out later that the pattern is called mile a min. I just added more strips to make it bigger.... more of a toddler blanket instead of a baby blanket. DD is 18 yrs old now, loves it and still uses it today, but last year I let her pick out yarn to make her a new one that isn't such baby colors, but doing a different pattern.

(Click to enlarge)

Smitty's Farm :

Here's a pic of the first blanket I made. I started it when I was pregnant w/ DD. It's in pastel colors b/c I started it before I knew what I was having. I didn't finish it before she was born, but finally picked it back up to finished it when she was about 2 years old. My MIL taught me the pattern (hands on) and she learned it from her mother. I found out later that the pattern is called mile a min. I just added more strips to make it bigger.... more of a toddler blanket instead of a baby blanket. DD is 18 yrs old now, loves it and still uses it today, but last year I let her pick out yarn to make her a new one that isn't such baby colors, but doing a different pattern.

(Click to enlarge)
[URL]https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/3724_cimg1296.jpg[/URL]

Awww that's so cute! Didn't catch the "click to enlarge" part at first, ha ha. I was thinking "how am I supposed to see that"?​

Got my mom's afghan started this weekend. It is her Christmas gift. I wanted to do a round one, but couldn't find a pattern that I liked enough. If finally found a ripple. I originally didn't want to do a ripple since the last 4 blankets I did were ripples. But, this one is really unique and different than the others, so I am doing this one.

Not sure how I feel about this blanket I just finished....

An old classmate of mine had asked for a Nightmare Before Christmas themed baby blanket... And had said Jack Skellington was her favorite..

What do you all Honestly think???

11341_nightmare.jpg

I LOVE the Jack circle and the green around him!!! My older sister would just die if i made her one of those, she loves NBC, lol. If it was my blanket though I think i would have done dark purple instead of red.... i just remember a lot of purple in that movie. So when are you making a Sally blanket?
tongue.png

Quote:

Quote:

Bleenie ~
Thank you!! I LOVE the green - my favorite is Ooogie Boogie!
wink.png
And he Totally needed to be represented! LOL!!
lol.png

The pic doesn't show the colors as they should be very well: Because the theme was NBC I thought LOTS of B/W... and because it was NBC, I thought Halloween colors Black, Orange and Dark Purple w/Christmas following so I used the Dark Purple, and added Green and Red..
I bought the pattern from Donna Mason, aka SmoothFox, on Ravelry! Felt the pattern looked kinda webbie and complemented the overall theme!

IDK about Sally...
lol.png
I have a few Ladies at my church asking me to make a variety of these up for our Craft Fair in December! It only took me 3 nights... We'll see!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom