Crochet Square Swap - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay i just finished two but their a little bigger than 6 they are 6 1/2 is that ok if not ill do it in a smaller needle Thanks for having this swap it will be lots of fun
smile.png

I think that might be the only thing we have to be specific on, otherwise they won't join together very well and we want to be able to use everybody's squares. Can you maybe consider those practice?! The pattern for my square, for example, requires a size I hook. Alot of 6" x 6" squares are done in a 4 ply yarn and a small hook. Can you pull them out Gina and redo them smaller? That's the good thing about crochet is that mistakes are forgiven with a good jerk on that yarn and a redo!!
smile.png

Thank you Gina, don't mean to discount your work, just want to make sure we can use it! Won't that be a fun thing to brag about when we show off our afghans, that our chicken friends made the squares, lol!!
lau.gif
lau.gif

Last edited:
Well, after the kids get down for bed, I will check out the websites for the instructions. I love to crochet, so hopefully I can muddle my way through a granny square.

So, put me down as a maybe. I'll have to let you know how they come out.

Em

OMW I am sorry I don't know how to crochet a granny sqr.
sad.png
( I just do straight quad stiches. Please take me off I tried to figure one out for awhile and can't UGHHHH sorry

Did you look at those web pages Florida? It isnt that hard, I'll take you off temporarily..till you learn..by next wednesday, lol!!

Mangled, no maybe for you girl!! No one gets off the hook because they dont think their work is good enough, no no!!! You just drop and do your 20, lol!! They'll be great, so go dig in that yarn stash and get busy girl!
smile.png
lau.gif

Wow!! I didn't realize there were so many different "granny" squares!!! I'm just doing the plain ol' granny square that I learned as a kid. Mine are going to be boring!! But I bookmarked that page for future use. It's great. Thanks for posting it.

Jacie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom