Crossing Mosaic mixed with Salmon faverolle

Azdaydream

In the Brooder
Feb 27, 2021
Hello All,

So I have a question.

If a mosaic hen (possibly mixed idk w/ what is she is even mixed but for sure part mosaic as I bought mixed eggs from someone) crossed with a male Salmon faverolle would the chicks come out with blue/greenish legs, beaks and skin like the hen did when I hatched her? Would they have the cool chipmunk patterns on the fuzz and little eyeliner. Would they get the 5 toes?

What genes would be passed to them from each parent?

No, they wouldn’t have green legs.
They would be bearded, five toed, and feather legged.
If you want to know the color, I really must know what your Mosaic looks like. Can you post a picture?

No, they wouldn’t have green legs.
They would be bearded, five toed, and feather legged.
If you want to know the color, I really must know what your Mosaic looks like. Can you post a picture?
Here are the two possible mothers. They are mosaic and I am assuming Aracuna mixed which is where I think they get their muffs from, but I dont know where the darker hen got her crest from.

Attachments

• mosaic white.PNG
    mosaic white.PNG
    614.7 KB · Views: 24
  • mosaic  hen.PNG
    mosaic hen.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 24
  • mosaic head.PNG
    mosaic head.PNG
    778.8 KB · Views: 24
Here are the two possible mothers. They are mosaic and I am assuming Aracuna mixed which is where I think they get their muffs from, but I dont know where the darker hen got her crest from.
Okay, the offspring will be salmon like their father. The darker hen may produce some darker offspring too.

Back
Top Bottom