• I will be attending as a spectator.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will be attending as an exhibitor.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I will not be able to attend.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
BIG CONGRATULATIONS goes out to:
Mr. Danny Padgett of Lake Butler, FL for exhibiting his Black Muscovy - Old Male, who beat 10, 275 other birds for this prestigious title of Super Grand Champion of the 2011 Crossroads of America Show!
Here is one photo of the CHAMPION bird. The rest are available at http://crossroadspoultryshow.blogspot.com

47716_black_muscovy_crossroads_danny_padgett.png

Quote:
Be better looking in our breeding pens!

Let us know when you get him..
wink.png

J. Ralph Brazelton, Master Breeder of Orpingtons back in the days gone by, always said: You never sell a champion bird, you breed them! My guess is Danny and Norma will NEVER let this bird go! It may never leave their home again either!

Heard that 13 birds were left at Crossroads. How could anyone forget their birds?

We made certain that we got ALL our birds and noone elses birds.

Anyone missing some birds?

Quote:
Let us know when you get him..
wink.png

J. Ralph Brazelton, Master Breeder of Orpingtons back in the days gone by, always said: You never sell a champion bird, you breed them! My guess is Danny and Norma will NEVER let this bird go! It may never leave their home again either!

Heard that 13 birds were left at Crossroads. How could anyone forget their birds?

I hope someone starts counting and claims their birds, what happens to them if no one claims them?

Quote:

I hope someone starts counting and claims their birds, what happens to them if no one claims them?

People like me take them home. I got 3 of them, had permision from the Show people to get some of the rest but someone else took them.

Last edited:
I saw a lone goose in the waterfowl hall when I cooped out; I was one of the last to go. He was all alone with no food or water and the coop card had been removed......

He was crying for someone to come and get him.
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom