Crossroads of America Poultry Show: APA/ABA Joint National 2011

• I will be attending as a spectator.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will be attending as an exhibitor.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I will not be able to attend.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Someone told me they had seen folks leave birds on Champion Row before! If I had a bird that won Champion at such a large show, you better believe I'd make sure it went home with me.

I can see how you could leave one in the show aisles, though. I accidently forgot to water my MGB hen the first night. I was running around in circles between two huge buildings and up and down long rows of birds trying to make sure they were all taken care of. I just flat forgot that she was there. I really felt like a heel the next day when it dawned on me what I had done.

Quote:
Because the bird is not in it's regular show coop people sometimes do leave birds on champion row. Not when it is the first time one of your birds has been there though.

Walt

Quote:
Great! A 4H leader must read BYC to learn anything!

Yea, I can see how someone like Walt would forget a bird on champion row. He has been there more times than most of us can count! I went one time and they did not ahve a champion row. Finally make it and no champion row to brag about.

It was beautiful bird too. Beat every other waterfowl in the show! Very few of us raise such beautiful birds like these. guess Danny, Norma and I are in an exclusive club!

Muscovy Ducks truly are the most beautiful breed of poultry. Crossroads win proves it!

Quote:
Be better looking in our breeding pens!

Let us know when you get him..
wink.png

HAHAHAHAHAHA Now that is funny...

Quote:
Great! A 4H leader must read BYC to learn anything!

Yea, I can see how someone like Walt would forget a bird on champion row. He has been there more times than most of us can count! I went one time and they did not ahve a champion row. Finally make it and no champion row to brag about.

It was beautiful bird too. Beat every other waterfowl in the show! Very few of us raise such beautiful birds like these. guess Danny, Norma and I are in an exclusive club!

Muscovy Ducks truly are the most beautiful breed of poultry. Crossroads win proves it!

Couldn't agree more!!

Quote:
Dont forget me....

Muscovy ducks to me are only beautiful when done right, I have seen many that I didnt think were very beautiful...

All Muscovies aren't SQ Ryan but that doesn't mean they are not beautiful to those of us who own them.
smile.png
and "when done right" sounds like your talking about stewing them
gig.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom