• I will be attending as a spectator.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will be attending as an exhibitor.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I will not be able to attend.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Quote:
That's where we are staying also. Th.is will be my first nationals. I am very excited

We're staying there, too. Got my reservation a couple months ago. Can't wait!

Tammy did you see a fellow JG memeber is staying at the hotel we are!
celebrate.gif

Mame1616 - I hope I get to meet you. Are showing?
I would so like to talk to you and see your birds if you have any there.

Quote:
I didn't know. I'm so happy. There will be so many people we'll meet that you'll need a cheat sheet to remember everyone.

Quote:
I didn't know. I'm so happy. There will be so many people we'll meet that you'll need a cheat sheet to remember everyone.

Yes there is! Yeah I would need byc names on the shirts to tell who is who!
big_smile.png

hit.gif
I know you will all have a great time and it's so neat to have the opportunity to meet so many BYCers that you wouldn't otherwise be able to.

We're having a big Halloween party that weekend and I just cannot get away but will try hard to make it to OH next year.

Last edited:
Its so nice to not have to worry about hotels. We are about an hour from the location, so we will go home every night! There are lots of other CHEAPER hotels around Indy, if you look near Plainfield, Avon, you aren't right near the show, but the rooms will tend to be cheaper and you can hop on the I-465 loop and take it the 38th St. exit and head right to the show. We come US 40 to 465 and then hit 38th and take it right down to the fairgrounds.

Last edited:
Quote:
We're staying there, too. Got my reservation a couple months ago. Can't wait!

celebrate.gif

Yes, I'm planning on showing, but I have to see who's in good condition. I hear that the entry forms will be out with the next Poultry Press. I hope I can figure out then who will still be worthy by the end of October. Also, I need to leave room for the birds I hope to buy!

Quote:
celebrate.gif

Yes, I'm planning on showing, but I have to see who's in good condition. I hear that the entry forms will be out with the next Poultry Press. I hope I can figure out then who will still be worthy by the end of October. Also, I need to leave room for the birds I hope to buy!

Great ! I can't wait to see them. I also hope to buy some calls, JG or Auburn Javas.
we might have to rent a small uhal inlaced trail to bring everything home our group buys.
gig.gif

I will look for you!
Can't wait to see what I should breed for in my birds ( in person) learn, and just have a great time.

Quote:
Some friend! Go on the PA thread and see if anyone near you is going. My car is full, or I'd pick you up.

It looks like my friend had enough of the chickens at the New Tripoli 'stock. I'll see if I can catch a ride/share expenses with someone. Otherwise, I may have to try and find someone with a good BYC reputation that may buy chickens for me and haul them back...
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom