Cubalaya Thread For Sharing Pics and Discussing Our Birds

Pics
Quote:
Thanks, Zach!
I have never gone to California to a show. That is quite a drive from here. I know Cubalayas are not exactly common in AZ (I hope to contribute a little to make that better).
Still hoping somebody is willing to ship some eggs...

I doubt you'll find any this time of year.

Quote:
Thanks, Zach!
I have never gone to California to a show. That is quite a drive from here. I know Cubalayas are not exactly common in AZ (I hope to contribute a little to make that better).
Still hoping somebody is willing to ship some eggs...

I doubt you'll find any this time of year.

Yes, but I can try to be patient
roll.png
. For example if you tell me that you know somebody I could get eggs from next February/March, I would feel a lot better already
ya.gif
. I know Cubalayas are not the fastest maturers. On the other hand I am planning to live for another 40 years or so...

I have Cubalayas I'd part with ages 16 weeks down to 7 weeks. If you would consider shipping started birds, that is. No hatching eggs this time of year , all my breeding pens have become grow out pens, so no pure eggs available.

Yes, but remember our birds are wheaten based;so, if you are thinking true BBR then the reactions will be different.

Red Pyle cock x Silver Wheaten hen:

stags:

Mostly white body, creamy hackle, reddish shoulder, tail will be white with some black

pullets:
Wheaten body, light colored breast, flecks of white in head and hackle

Anybody need some wheaten bantams? I have two pairs plus an extra cockerel available. They are about 5 months old. They ARE hatchery birds, but the males look pretty nice, there is definitely one that looks better than the other two. The two girls are pretty "dirty" in their coloring, but if somebody needed an outcross....??

thanks to gallo for the nice brown red pullets. they are settling in to their quarantine home. hope those chicks will turn out to be pullets for you.

Back
Top Bottom