Cussed by Online toy store "service" worker *****rant******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelieveable.

I would send a letter to the BBB in their jurisdiction along with a letter including copies of everything to their states attorney general and your state's attorney general.

I'd also contact Chris Cuomo of ABC Good Morning America. He loves to investigate shady stuff and get answers and I love to watch him make those crumbs squirm.

I would also like to remind you that 300% growth is relative. If he made $1 the first year, and made $3 this year, he grew 300%... Doesn't actually say a whole lot.

Sounds like a bad scam artist. Thanks for the warning.

Personally, I don't think that you are ever going to make any headway with this person/company. With the stated goal of having 1,000 web stores, I doubt that he really cares about "store", let alone a single complaining customer. As for the "we've been in business for 20 years" - I have to think that he's referring to his Internet presence, not any individual "store". In his "about me" chest-thumping on garygiddings.com, he says that started his first website in 1989 - 20 years ago.

It seems that this "Gary A Giddings" is a real piece of work. It would appear that, in part, he works out of his home at 13915 Bonnercrest Dr in residential Houston (I wonder if that is him in front of the house - maybe we can all throw virtual rotten tomatoes at him!
tongue.png
). There are two other individuals with phone listings at the same address: "Carl A Han" (hmmm... the middle initial of "A" seems to be rather prominent in the area) and "Huong Nguyen" (I'm guessing that this is the person who is actually responsible for the "Vietnamese & Multi Lingual Translation".)

This is an old thread.

removed because of non family friendly content

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
I would advise EVERYONE to stay away from this site, and the mods to edit this out. It is very NOT family friendly. NSFW

Link removed. In future, report the offending item instead of quoting and perpetuating it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom