Custom Wood-Burned Ornaments - ANY - $3

HomesteaderWife

Free Ranging
9 Years
Apr 24, 2015
Alabama
IMG_9675.jpg

Hello BYC! I am here to see if there is interest in our handmade, wood-burned ornaments featuring your breed of chicken, duck, or any animal in a simple design.

These pieces of wood are Poplar, and very light-weight. Here attached is a photo of some of the first ones we made. I will post more examples in coming days as we make more. If you'd like a name instead of the breed, let us know as well.

• Ornaments are $3 a piece plus $4 postage for one = $7
  • Or if you purchase more than 3, the postage is free!

If you're interested in a painted ornament instead, or have any other ideas, please don't hesitate to message or comment. We also make small pallet farm signs as well (I never use stencils of any kind, I hand-draw). Please consider gifting these to fellow farmers and backyard poultry lovers you know!

See past works at www.wolfbranchart.weebly.com

OTHER EXAMPLES:
IMG_9831.jpg

Last edited:
Here are some recently made ornaments:
IMG_9848.jpg IMG_9849.jpg

If you'd like, I am also willing to paint dog, cat, horse, cattle, pig, bunny, and other pet ornaments! Painted ornaments are $5 a piece

Last edited:
IMG_9911.JPG IMG_9912.JPG
Examples of dog ornaments made for two of our pups. Forgive me as the first one of our red heeler was my first attempt, so I recognize her muzzle came out a bit too large.

Thank you for the support and orders thus far. If you are interested in getting them before the holidays, please order now. To get them by Christmas, the latest I can send out is next Thursday or Friday.

Back
Top Bottom