Mar 28, 2007
North Carolina
Second time in a row both boys!

Why do you keep sending me all your roo eggs?! :mad:

(
tongue.png
gig.gif
)

What??? I thought you incubated my eggs ages ago-are you sure it's my eggs and not someone else's, LOL? I keep all my roo eggs. Heck, I have a Blue Orp/Buff Brahma boy myself right now! Sorry. Twenty lashes for me.
sad.png
Your problem is that you didn't have that fancy new bator then, so you only hatched enough to get the boys.

It's your eggs, (suede/caroline) I did hatch these ages ago but these guys just started turning pink and started showing buff, I thouhg they were pullets for a while. No big deal, I'll find them good homes, but I was hoping for at least one girlie that I could keep.

The real problem is suede you need give him a talking to about his low pullet production rate, lol.

BTW, hows that splash looking? Praying for a pullet!
fl.gif

I still dont know about splash baby! Thick legs, but the comb isn't arched up like most of the cockerels I've hatched or pink, either. They are in the outside nursery coop; well, they are actually in the broody pen inside the nursery coop because it is cozier and I can keep it warmer in there. They are four weeks old now.
If you were closer, I'd give you this Caroline baby I have now. It's black or chocolate colored with some leg feathering and I'm pretty sure it's a girl. At least, for the moment, I think it's a girl. The blue one is a definite boy.

Back
Top Bottom