And I’m terrified. I’ve called two vets. I’m waiting to hear back from 1, and the other got me in for an appointment tomorrow, which I think would be too late. She seemed 100% normal last night. She had stopped laying over the past week, but everyone else in my area said their ducks had also stopped laying. This morning, she is a bit lethargic and not as eager to eat. After I let her out, 1 full egg came out + a partial (egg membrane). I’m scared that she might have peritonitis. Daphne needs to be ok. If she isn’t, I think I’m done with ducks. I can’t keep going through this. It hurts too much.