day 18 air sack question

stout517

In the Brooder
May 1, 2015
It's day 19 now been on lockdown since last night. I could see movement in all but 1 viable egg, air sacks are taking roughly 20-30% of the egg. Is this where they should be at this stage?

I don't do equations, but this might help...lol
Thank you! That helps a lot, every air cell is about the same size and according to that chart they are right! Got the humidity hovering in the mid to upper 60's and tell is good this time. Ill never buy another little giant 9200 though temp fluctuates horribly! Thank you for the reply!

Thank you! That helps a lot, every air cell is about the same size and according to that chart they are right! Got the humidity hovering in the mid to upper 60's and tell is good this time. Ill never buy another little giant 9200 though temp fluctuates horribly! Thank you for the reply!
Glad it helps!! I use a LG 9200. It's a bit of work, but I have grown fond of it. From what I hear it's a lot better than the new Lg's with the digital controls....lol

Glad it helps!! I use a LG 9200. It's a bit of work, but I have grown fond of it. From what I hear it's a lot better than the new Lg's with the digital controls....lol

I actually told you wrong it's a9300 and it does have the digital controls, I may have a lemon but the cashier at my tractor supply said they had a bunch of returns on that one. The readings on the digital gauge are WAY off and like a said the temp fluctuates horribly

I actually told you wrong it's a9300 and it does have the digital controls, I may have a lemon but the cashier at my tractor supply said they had a bunch of returns on that one. The readings on the digital gauge are WAY off and like a said the temp fluctuates horribly
Yes, the 9300 are awful. They have a bad bad rep, especially around here. Stabilizing the probe that hangs down is the biggest thing because that's where most of the temp fluctualtions come from by teh sounds of it and almost everyone I know has had to set it around 103-104 just to get it to stay at 101ish. LG made a big mistake with that design.

Back
Top Bottom