Day 20!

Tsagirl

Songster
12 Years
Dec 9, 2007
Springfield,OR
Ok I have a very very small pip in one of my eggs, but nothing else happening with the others.
sad.png
I hope they are ok.

I am having humidity issues since last night with this little giant still air. It went down from 70% to 45% and I have no idea how long it was down and then woke up to it being 40%. I immidiatly gave it yet another sponge for moisture and it only went up to 50% after a hour so now I have added a wet sock and it is steadly climbing.
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

barnie.gif

I hope they are not to dry in the shell to come out. It sucks!

fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

please hatch...please hatch....please hatch....please hatch

Well still just have that one pip, but the humidity is back up to 63% after 4 sponges and a wet sock!!!!!!
AKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :eek:

Good greif.

Anyway thank you all for your hatching vibes and I will keep you guys in the loop.
smile.png

Keep lots of fingers crossed for this hatch!

fl.gif

I officialy have 3 pips now! OH GOD THE STRESS!!!!
cool.png

Yes yes lots of nail biting going on here. There are babies chirping in the eggs so why dont the come out already!
big_smile.png
tongue.png

Ok.......gotta do somthing else....uhhh ok maybe I should work on the brooder? or do housework?
Nahhhhh that is not as exciting as putting my face permanatly to the incubator window and staring for hours on end.
gig.gif

Today is my day 20, and I woke up to a baby chick chirping away. Late this afternoon another egg has pip. Man it takes them a long time to hatch. It's driving me nuts. I only had 3 eggs that went into the hatcher. Good luck on your hatch!!!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom