Deerwood Castle-RP-NOW OPEN!!!!!!

Quote:
Gotta be 14 or younger
wink.png

Can I join?

Name(first and last): Grace Caron
Appearance: Tall and slender, sparkling green eyes and wavy red hair
Job: Lady in Waiting
Other: She loves music and horseback riding. Very impetuous and in trouble a lot for not acting like a proper lady.
Family: ?
Username: Lealonna

Name(first and last): Paul Rhine
Apearance: Tall and burly. His hair is brown quite long and is normally pulled back into a ponytail.
Job: Knight
Family: He has his parents and several siblings. He considers his best friend Sebastian to be family.
Other:
Username: chickendiva25

Name(first and last): Sebastian Foster
Apearance: He's average in height, with soft hazel eyes and light auburn hair.
Family: Nobody.
Other: Seabastian is currently seeking a special woman to share his life with.
Username: chickendiva25

Also, Nix, could David possibly be 15, or 16?
hide.gif
15 at the least. If he can't be, I don't care, I was just wondering in case I need to get rid of his love for Genevieve. It'd be kinda weird for a 13 year old to be in love with someone way older than him.
tongue.png

Name: Gregory Tigerbane
Appearance: He appears to be around 19-20, with medium length black hair and a strong featured face. He stands just above average height, his eyes are fawn and smile always ready to greet. His colors are that of Deerwood castle. (Flag, etc. However you do it)
Family: Unknown, but he has lived and trained at the castle from a young age.
Other: His charger is a white mutt stallion, named Glorious. 16hh and built like a tree, he is rather imposing, but is a gentle giant.
Username: Gerbil.

Name: Alice Gem
Appearance: Her skin is olive, hair dark ebony and tied up neatly most of the time. Her eyes are dark and she rarely smiles, she stands at about 5.5.
Job: Servant
Family: none.
Other: none
Username: Gerbil

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom