Desperate and upset.

I have 15 chickens in a 12×12 coop. I know it's too small but my budget hinders me to build a bigger one. During the week, I let them out around 2:30. That's when I get home from work and they free range until they decide to go back in the coop. On the weekends, I let them out in the mornings between 6:30 - 7 which is when I wake up. They get regular layer pellets. I don't know the protein percent. I filled their bucket and threw the bag away. They get oyster shell and crushed up egg shells.
Have they been dewormed?
Good you're expanding the coop. It will help a lot.
The lash egg is one I don't have much knowledge on. I was looking for an article but haven't been able to find one yet.
@KikisGirls would you happen to have a link for an article or thread on lash eggs? :fl
The layer pellets are fine, you could also try an All Flock and see if it makes a difference. Sometimes they do better on one than they do on the other. I can vary. :)

Have they been dewormed?
The lash egg is one I don't have much knowledge on. I was looking for an article but haven't been able to find one yet.
@KikisGirls would you happen to have a link for an article or thread on lash eggs? :fl
The layer pellets are fine, you could also try an All Flock and see if it makes a difference. Sometimes they do better on one than they do on the other. I can vary. :)
I have looked and looked at tractor supply when I go in for feed and I never can find all flock

Have they been dewormed?
Here's a great article on the Chicken Chick, regarding lash eggs- http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/salpingitis-lash-eggs-in-backyard/

Back
Top Bottom