Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Chicken Eggs for incubation and hatching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ps - one more day until lock down! Woo hoo!
celebrate.gif

I think I am going to hatch eggs again! With a new homemade incubator! I need some ideas, but I think I have the main bits down!
wee.gif
I feel a bit more confident now, and Hope really does need a bud, and I think this is the only way I'll ever be able to get her one.

You should build a cooler bator like Sally's if you can get all the bits you need. I am thinking of whether I should build or buy one. I don't know yet.

Check the link in Sally's signature. She did an article about building one with videos etc.

I think I am going to hatch eggs again! With a new homemade incubator! I need some ideas, but I think I have the main bits down!
wee.gif
I feel a bit more confident now, and Hope really does need a bud, and I think this is the only way I'll ever be able to get her one.
clap.gif

Yay Kelly!!! So you have a total of four? Oh.... I so can't wait. Love the "Pirate Ship" coop. Too cute! 3D, I'm building another coolerbator for spring time hatches too. That way, I have two hatchers & one incubator going all spring. Yes... I think there needs to be HA (Hatchers Anonymous). I'm hooked! Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom