Diary of an x fat cow part 2 - Diary of a chubby chicken!!!!!

18th November
Day 18

Weight 9 stone 13 lbs

Breakfast
1) cup of Coffee white no sugar.
Poradge oats.

Exercise?
Scrubed back room!!!! Exercise enough I think!

Mid morning snack

2) Coffee white no sugar
Slice of cake.

Lunchtime
3) Cup of coffee - OMG I know it is bad but I am soooo needing it today.

Mid afternoon snack
none

Dinner
Pork chops, mixed veg, potato and gravy
Slice of cake. (Had to finish it off!)
Fruit flavoured water.

4) Coffee White No sugar.

Exercise

Supper
cup of Tea. ( Ok I am having a cup of Tea as I have been intolerably naughty all day.)

How I feel
Terrible to be honest with you all. I got stuck into all the cleaning and scrubbing to get everything sorted for putting up the Christmas decerations. Well that is when the coffee adiction kicks in as it is the only thing that kept me going. I stripped down the entire back room and have been scrubbing the walls and dresser and basically everything!!! I have to do these things while i feel able and today I don;t feel sore so today I scrub and drink coffee! (
bow.gif
sorry!)

I haven't read the whole thing but I noticed with what you ate a couple of times that I would have a headache too. I love chocolate and coffee. I snack baking chips all day, no or lower sugar, high quality organic. Craving cocoa, along with headaches, seems to occur when I have low magnesium. Cocoa is high in antioxidants. I think snacking those, but skipping all other sweets and treats might help with mood. I take a magnesium supplement with a fish oil tab and it does help but getting it from food is better.

Thanks for this I will take it on board!

Oes - I suffer terrible migraines!

Please try to cut out those dinner and supper cups of coffee!!! You have so much caffeine in your system it is probably interfering with your sleep. Sleep deprivation leads to weight gain... Do you want me to yell at you again?!?

19th November
19th day

weight 9 stone 12 lbs. UGH so slow!!!!!!!!

Breakfast
Banana ( ok I know I had a coffee)

Exercise?
Walk

Mid morning snack
2) Coffee white No sugar. ( DH got it for me while we were out shopping nothing I could do but drink! )

Lunchtime
Beef and cheese bap
Fruit flavoured water.

Mid afternoon snack
none

Dinner
Chicken pie, Boiled potatos and peas.
Jelly and ice-cream ( DH made it!)
Fruit flavoured water.

Exercise

Supper

How I feel
People are watching me I better be good? Now where did I hide the chocolate?????? Ummmmmm
hide.gif

Last edited:
Well,

Happy that you are down to two cups of coffee and none later in the day... Can you do that two days in a row? Still watching you...

No !!!!!!! I have to be honest I haven;t made myself any coffee today but DH has made me some. Last coffee was at lunch but I already had two before that. I am not at all well today having hurt my neck and I can;t move my head round so I am in lots of pain!

Oes - On the up side I have eaten fairly well!

Will post now

20th November
Day 20

Weight 9 stone 11 lbs.

Breakfast
Banana ( ok I know I had a coffee)

Exercise?
none

Mid morning snack
2) Coffee white No sugar.

Lunchtime

3) White coffee no sugar
Beef and cheese bap

Mid afternoon snack
none

Dinner
Fish, beans and boiled potato
Sticky toffee pudding and cream ( DH made it!)
Fruit flavoured water.

Exercise

none

Supper
none

How I feel

feeling really awful as I hurt my neck and cannot move my head ! UGH no exercise for me then! DH put the trampett away so I don;t kill myself.

Last edited:
Have hubby make you tea!!! More fruits and vegetables tomorrow! I'm going to have to go back to yelling at you!!! I think part of the reason you are feeling bad is that you are not getting proper nutrition. Can't hubby make you a lovely salad?
rant.gif
Do I need to start yelling at him too???

Hang in there, hope you feel better tomorrow. Have you tried applying some heat to your neck? Hot washcloth?

Still watching you - don't make me come across the ocean to watch you!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom