Dick Horstman contact?

okiehntr12

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jun 25, 2014
I was curious if anyone has spoke with Mr. Horstman as of late. I inquired a out some barred rock bantams and was told some would be ready by June 4th and to send payment. Sent payment and have not heard back since. I did reach his wife over the phone once and he did not return the call. I know he is a very reputable breeder and I know there may be a waiting list or the chick's may not be ready. I just think after sending payment and a month of trying to reach him I hope everything is okay?

I guess that makes three of us looking at the thread above us. I sent my paypal as a gift so I'm afraid I can not get it back.

If its sent as a gift like I did I don't think there is buyer protection. If you paid the 3 percent fee then yes they should.

How did you reach him. He still has 109 dollars of mine and I still have no barred rock bantams and have had no reply from him since May 28th. I would be careful sending money. Ask him if he plans on sending Evan Whiteheads Bantams anytime soon.

Just wondering if there's any new updates on his status? I'm shopping around for who do get some hatching eggs from and what breeds I want for later this spring and was hoping for some reviews on hatch rates from his eggs.

Back
Top Bottom