Dixie Chicks

My tomaru eggs hatched! 13 chick's that I'm assuming are pure and one definite mix. Had 2 pip internally and expire, 1 stopped about day 15, and 2 were early quitters. 14 chick's out of 19 eggs and the box was half smashed by the PO!

The one I'm assuming is a mix

Yes Alaskan, all alive! Woohoo!

Wow mini, I was taken aback for a second there, I thought I read tinamou hatched OMG! She has those!! But they don't look like little game birds...Duh! Your longcrower's, Awesome! Happy crowing! Lol! :)

Naked necks came today, sent to the wrong post office. .. and a day or two early. Wife had to pick them up cause I was on my way to work, bs, I can't see them till tonight :-(
She said eight are black and yellow, seven are yellow, and they are the ugliest things she ever saw :-D
They threw in one chipmunk chick, don't know if it's a welsummer or brown leghorn.

Too funny! All of us chicken people get it. My husband was ready to spit bullets at me when we got the chicks from California. I must've called him 5 times to check on them. We should have more flexible jobs so we can tend to the important things in life. I have one CCL chick coming all by his lonesome from Washington DC next week! :weee

Minihorse, those chicks are cuties! I goggled the breed too. They are beautiful. Congrats on the new babies.:D

Thanks everyone! Awesome news beer can! Glad they made it safely even if they didn't get to the right PO. I'll catch up a bit tomorrow after work. I'm going to to have free time, been so long I won't know what to do with myself!

Last edited:
My tomaru eggs hatched! 13 chick's that I'm assuming are pure and one definite mix. Had 2 pip internally and expire, 1 stopped about day 15, and 2 were early quitters. 14 chick's out of 19 eggs and the box was half smashed by the PO!

The one I'm assuming is a mix

A dozen Tomaru!! :woot

You'll have to put a pair of boys at the property line... then they'll compete with each other! :lau

Thanks everyone! Awesome news beer can! Glad they made it safely even if they didn't get to the right PO. I'll catch up a bit tomorrow after work. I'm going to to have free time, been so long I won't know what to do with myself!

Free time!!! Yay!!! :highfive:

We've missed ya! :D ;)

Back
Top Bottom