Dixie Chicks

He did! Won't be long and he will be doing it for me
lol.png
big_smile.png

Morning @Amberjem ! 2:11am here. I am off work today, but my body has decided I am not sleeping in
sad.png
. We got the water fixed last night! YIPEE!!! Today will be fun filled with dishes, laundry, and showers at the top of the list!
big_smile.png
So glad it's fixed. Yesterday the rabbit's water bottles were froze solid, so I brought them in and put them by the fireplace area. I was glad I woke up early, because they are thawed now & I ran them out to the rabbits and they seemed very thirsty. Poor critters. You have a good day. I am off to either make coffee, or try to go back to bed.
Yay for water fix!!! Boo for not sleeping in.

WOW! Those people need to lighten up.

@vehve , better make sure the coop is secured. Either that or your dog is a much better hunter than DH
big_smile.png

I have a genetics questions.....please. What happens if I take a Crested Cream Legbar Roo & breed with an Easter Egger? I want to breed my Olive Eggers, Easter Eggers, and French Marans with a French Marans Roo, but have not found a good roo yet. So was wandering on the CCL & EE cross. Will it continue to be a EE? Because my goal is that the offspring will lay colored eggs as well.
wondering myself

So today is the day I am determined to finish the replacement tote feeder and nipple waterers. I will be lurking but I will be slapping my own hands if I get too distracted.
wink.png

I have been wanting to do this all winter and just couldn't bring myself to go hunt down the tools in the freezing cold (my hole saw is hidden somewhere in the 40x40 pole barn). What I have already works, I just want to update a bit. I want to put the horizontal nipples not so evenly spaced around the new buckets (they sit against the wall inside) so more can be used at a time.

The tote feeder will hold an entire bag so I don't have to store a partial bag anymore, saving tons of space in my 2x6 storage bin. Of course, this all changes in a few months when the big overhaul happens, (hopefully we can still do this) but this will make it easier to feed and water in the cramped space.

Happy Saturday, everyone. Looks like drill is all charged up. bbl

Back
Top Bottom