Dixie Chicks

You could put stone pavers or tile over the concrete and keep peace with DH
there's a thought

hey it's the thought that counts :) lol man I am beat up..it's been a busy busy day

Most of the framework cutt and just a couple more attachments..and the door framework and the framings done..

keeping violet company as she lays an egg

sprouts

taking it down to the stubs for the masterbathroom
Nice work

Hey my sprouts got moldy in the strainers. I'm bummed cuz I can't figure it out.

Quote: Jem, When DH and I got married, we each had three children from previous marriages. He had two boys and a girl, I had two boys and a girl. DD#2 is Dear Daughter #2, the youngest of the two girls. She lives an hour and a half from us in a Chicago suburb. We went and took her out to lunch and then DH fixed a door that was sticking, chalked around a drafty air conditioner and leveled a curtain rod for her.
Quote: Waiting for spring to arrive here, too! I agree, I would do fine with one month of winter!
highfive.gif

The chickens are sticking close to the coop since most of the ground is covered in about a foot of snow. They do walk on the paths I shoveled. I know they'll be glad to see the snow melt....but that will be awhile....only one day with a high above freezing (34) in the ten day forecast and four nights in single digits.

Most of the framework cutt and just a couple more attachments..and the door framework and the framings done..

sprouts
The tractor frame is looking great!!

Yum, on the sprouts!

there's a thought

Nice work

Hey my sprouts got moldy in the strainers. I'm bummed cuz I can't figure it out.
rinse and move them more

OK, if anyone said anything to me... repeat...

No way I could read all of the pages I missed.

I REALLY want some beignets

GIMME GIMME
bread?...and ya productiveness is at a max here it suxs lol

thanks @NotAFarm whew I picked up a big score of cull 2 by 4s today will be good for the mancave and masterbathroom..also got the roofing for the tractor........ between the cull lumber and everything this tractor will be about 50ish bucks not bad........

Back
Top Bottom