Dixie Chicks

tractors all wired and ready to go just need to do the chicken door and do the wheels :) leaned a board against the chicken door for now and let the babys in to check out the fresh grass

Looks awesome Jem! Nice work. I want one of these...adding it to the list. Speaking of lists, Speckled Sussex were on there, now not so sure. Not as high on the list as the Marans though! Love the Blue Copper Marans posted above
droolin.gif
I haven't found a local breeder yet with these, or any Marans - just people posting on Craigslist that can't spell the breed correctly.

All this talk above about potatoes has me wanting to put them on the menu tonight or tomorrow - my favorite is mashed (with milk, preferably cream, butter, salt as a minimum). My husband's parents are both from Ireland so of course he loves potatoes just about any way. My kids - nope, unless you consider french fries.

Nice job on the tractor.

I don't have any recipes to offer yet, but I'll be roasting the next one, we'll see how that turns out.

In the weekend we'll finally have time for a hardware store trip, then I can start the chilis, looking forward to it.

Sam, any chocolate left?

Looks awesome Jem! Nice work. I want one of these...adding it to the list. Speaking of lists, Speckled Sussex were on there, now not so sure. Not as high on the list as the Marans though! Love the Blue Copper Marans posted above
droolin.gif
I haven't found a local breeder yet with these, or any Marans - just people posting on Craigslist that can't spell the breed correctly.

All this talk above about potatoes has me wanting to put them on the menu tonight or tomorrow - my favorite is mashed (with milk, preferably cream, butter, salt as a minimum). My husband's parents are both from Ireland so of course he loves potatoes just about any way. My kids - nope, unless you consider french fries.
ya they were on my list also but I dont want escaping chicken either ...

I am going to do smashed taters tonight.... boiled then put ontop a cookie sheet smashed then add parmesan cheese, pepperjack garlic olive oil a smidge of sesame oil..salt , pepper onion power, a bit of lemon pepper, thinnly sliced red onion and put into the oven and baked until melted and slightly golden

if you have feta nice to crumble some on before serving

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom