Dixie Chicks

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Amberjem, Jan 1, 2015.

1. NotAFarm

NotAFarm Embracing the New! Premium Member

Nov 5, 2009
    Illinois

2. ApiaryandAviary

ApiaryandAviary Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2014
    Hello, I hope and pray you get the job.

3. Beer can

Beer can Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2014
    Upstate NY
    I'm confused also, but it worked. So I looked up why.
    All sorts of home remedies call for it, welding forums, and this actual doctors first aid site said; "When treating flash burn or welder’s arc, raw potato is a recommended choice. Raw potato possesses healing properties that can relieve pains and reduce the swelling caused by the burn." They recommended peeling the potato, grating it and pack it in wet washcloths to put on eyes and let the nutrients soak into eyes. Crazy! They said you can get it from the sun, a tanning bed, and certain lights also.

4. Amberjem

Amberjem Overrun With Chickens

whew moved about 20 cubic dirt and added anothr layer to the new raised beds they are starting to come together should be ready for planting soon

5. Amberjem

ohh got some blueberry bushes and some heather for the slope

6. bamadude

bamadude Overrun With Chickens

Jan 26, 2014
    skipperville
    Bc: I have had flash burn several times. I was a millwright before becoming a production welder. I have had bad bad flash burns. I would alternate potatos with cucumber slices.
    But yea its painful

7. Amberjem

pls becareful @Beer can and take care of yourself... @Outpost JWB gosh they are dragging it out I am not even the one and am soo anxious for you to hear back!... whats new with you @NotAFarm ? @RavynFallen well was missing you... and I thought the eggs were exactly how you like them..... @hennible wanna come help me garden? :p @Alaskan where ohh where are those adorable chick pictures lol sounds like you had a decent hatch.. @Peep_Show how are your eggs doing? That reminds me @RavynFallen how are your eggs you got? Hows the blackberry disposal @JulesChicks ?
    @Bogtown Chick whats your prefered chicken breed? @bamadude are you behaving? is @idiotswife keeping you inline? :p @Double Kindness where do you get your roosters decrowed at? and who locked @JW12 in the closet he is awefully quiet! @perchie.girl how are you today? @BriardChickens how are things going ?

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
  8. Amberjem

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. perchie.girl

perchie.girl Desert Dweller Premium Member

10. Alaskan

Alaskan The Frosted Flake

those photos were LOVELY and very SPRING!

[​IMG]

my favorite is:

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by