Dixie Chicks

Okay then..... MUAH, everybody! Xxxx

Ha!

Just got back from a basketball game that my daughter played 1 minute in before she hit a slippery spot in the floor and rolled her ankle. Why-o-why didn't I get the ankle braces earlier in the season!?!

She's hurtin' right now and her little ankle is the size of a navel orange. Dang it! Crying off and on. Poor thing.

These braces are $30 for each. I'm having no reservations on the purchase right now. Signed up for a couple of ankle braces. at $60 bucks!

Girls did well though....as we watched on. We won on a buzzer beater jump shot. Fun to watch.

Well, moved all the feed cans out of the poultry barn and into the side porch. No more tripping over chickens who think they're starving when I try to feed and put feed up each month. Made a temporary roost in the spot of the trash cans until we get the other 6 breeding pens completed. They will be in what is now the wood shed.

Snow blowed the driveway completely. Calling for 2 more inches tomorrow. Got 20 chicks total to hatch. One has wry neck. :/
Only 1 svart hona hatched :(

Back
Top Bottom