Dixie Chicks

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Amberjem, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Amberjem

Amberjem Overrun With Chickens

why I'd appreciate her taco's :p and I like chinese too :p

2. bamadude

bamadude Overrun With Chickens

Jan 26, 2014
    skipperville
    Bovine

3. Alaskan

Alaskan The Frosted Flake

moooooo

4. Outpost JWB

Outpost JWB Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2014
    Ohio
    Yum.

All is frozen world in Ohio today. UGH! Back to work. Been hibernating all I can. Sticks. I miss my chickens! Just been running out there to feed, water, access damage on combs and run back in. BRRRR! Negative temperatures. Yuck.

Thought there would be more snow today as the weather called for it, but not yet. 2:27am. Gotta get ready for work[​IMG]. You all have a good day.

@BriardChickens , @JW12 ,
    @RavynFallen , You all doing alright? Haven't heard from you all in awhile. Didn't get buried in snow did you?

5. vehve

vehve The Token Finn

We're up to +2C here. Sun is peeking from behind the clouds. If he makes a full appearance, there's going to be a lot of snow melting. I would need to take something heavy to the ice in our walkway. We have maybe a 10-15 degree gradient up from the parking spot, but since our yard is about a meter higher than the neighbors, at one point it rises at a 30 degree angle. Yesterday I slid down that, luckily I have pretty good balance. It's less fun when trying to come upwards with shopping bags.

6. vehve

vehve The Token Finn

Darn, our day 4 sprouts have developed mold. I think it's a bit too warm in the btathroom, and not enough ventilation. I might move the tower to the living room. Also, the seeds I'm using at the moment are a mix of wheat and oats. The wheat is sprouting nicely, while the oats aren't. I'm going to have to try with something else, because the unsprouted oats might be the cause for the mold.

7. Peep_Show

Peep_Show Overrun With Chickens

Mar 14, 2010
    Corrales, NM
    Naw, I was channeling Tara...not the other way around.

I might channel you next, but the consequences could be, well, scary for all involved! [​IMG]

8. BriardChickens

BriardChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2014
    Northern Alberta
    Temperatures have been up and down here... really starting to hate this heated waterer I have in my coop. If it isn't perfectly level all the water runs out. Lets just say I have a heap of frozen shavings/straw in my coop and there is no way of getting it out in our temperatures!

Next week is vacation time!![​IMG]

9. hennible

hennible Overrun With Chickens

Haha ha, sounds fun.

10. [​IMG]ouch.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

owwie sending healing vibes her way.

I got mold at 4 days too when they were sitting in direct sunlight. Good luck.

I got bumped filling heated water bucket and dumped a bit on coop floor. Nice ice slick I can do nothing about in these temps too.[​IMG]

Take me with you!!!

Well, temps are above 0, and I gotta say it feels like heat wave. Maybe the girls can go out today...maybe.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by