Dixie Chicks

I actually don't care that much about color....  I am now looking to see if I can find a breeder with homozygous for rose comb eggs, to ship me....

Don't care about color or breed?
I've heard of someone working on rosecombs for different breeds... maybe try asking him? Or maybe he would know who has homozygous that you can get... his username is flyingmonkeypoop...
I figure it couldn't hurt to ask... :/

Why did I totally not prepare for success???? The sole heat lamp is in the coop, a brooder is not all prepared, and I will have to wash, sterilize a plastic tub, and waterer and feeder, (at least I have organic chick starter -- one cup full
hmm.png
,) shavings are under the coop in the rain, omg. Gonna be afk. Have a great day everyone here.

Betty

Why did I totally not prepare for success???? The sole heat lamp is in the coop, a brooder is not all prepared, and I will have to wash, sterilize a plastic tub, and waterer and feeder, (at least I have organic chick starter -- one cup full
hmm.png
,) shavings are under the coop in the rain, omg. Gonna be afk. Have a great day everyone here.

Betty

I did that too... had to run buy a heat lamp and chick feed after the chicks had hatched
roll.png

I thought Strombergs had them, but I don't see them. They do say they have rose comb white leghorn hatching eggs $3.33ea shipping included in price. They say 'out of season' though. I thought their prices were high for chicks, I didn't realize shipping was included in their chick price also.

Back
Top Bottom