Dixie Chicks

Uhg, I hate people who order stuff and don't pay for it and don't tell me they don't want it! Anyone want a 20+ ancona egg box? Chance of some pekin mixes. That's why there are so many for so cheap. $30 shipped.

That's very tempting...no room though.
1f61e.png
That's too bad they didn't follow through, always nervous that will happen to me. Nice score on the packing box!!

For the day....work,work..laundry. feed the farm, chased momma to be Bambi(goat) around for a few trying to feel her belly. Lol.
Hope everyone else's day was okay or great.
@perchie.girl I hope your son is feeling better. Scary thing anxiety attacks.

Thanks this was an eye opener. been dealing with social anxiety all his life...  Hes got some meds now...  hopefully it will help him even it all out to a manageable level.

deb

I hope so. My fingers are crossed and thoughts with you. I had bad chest pains once, diff cause, scared the you know what out of me! Meds are good..I hope they get a good dosage for his needs.

what did everyone do today? @Double Kindness how is your chick doing I hope the eggs are hatching for you ok now

ran around like a chicken with her head chopped off. I am having Anxiety over my sons Anxiety.... go figure... Moms going in for Cataract surgery tomorrow shes called me four times a day for the past three days asking different questions... No in order and NO she doesnt have dementia.

"What meds are I am supposed to be taking" "read your instructions..." "Oh"

"Whats the free way we took last time" "805" "Oh"

"Are you taking me to the Surgery" "Yes" "Oh"

"Can you tatke me Grocery Shopping I am tottally out." I was in my PJs "Sure" I am commando under my PJs so getting out of the car was not an option. "We need dinner can we drive through KFC too." Bout that time the fuel light came on in the car.... INsert expletive of choice here. "No Drive throughs we have enough gas to get to the grocery store and back... Get a roasted chicken for dinner" "Why don't you get gas" "because I am Nekkid" "Oh"

"What day is (insert cousins name here) coming" "Tomorrow" "Oh" Thank goodness my cousin is coming down to take care of her from two days before surgery through after care..."

Lets see.... needless to say I am tired.

Grandma who is 98 HAS to have lunch So what ever I do I have to plan around that during the day. My son can fix her lunch and hes off school this week so he can handle it . mixed blessing... sigh. I cant leave grandma home alone for more than a couple of hours because she tries to get up and clean the kitchen or lately shes been cleaning out her closet.... more chances of falling and breaking her hip again or heaven forbid her other hip.

And I am deserting them all on FRIDAY to have a day for me. I get to go up to my house hopefully replace a valve on the big water tank. Recieve 200 gallons of propane get the propane lines pressure tested and have the water heater turned back on.... YAY.

Once I have hot water I can start doing the "honey do" stuff at the house. I am the honey... So it will be just cleaning the house from stem to stern. First with a shop vac and a mop then i want any and all furniture OUT. if the carpet looks washable I will do that...

So this is this week and possibly through the weekend. Once Cousin leaves I cant stay at my house.

deb

Oh and for what its worth:
Grandma is 98
Mom is 80
Cousin is 70
I am 59
my son is 25

Thats pretty much the whole family. My cousin is my Dads Niece.

deb

"Are you taking me to the Surgery" "YES I told you before" "you did not and dont yell at me" Sigh... Sorry

ran around like a chicken with her head chopped off.  I am having Anxiety over my sons Anxiety....  go figure...  Moms going in for Cataract surgery tomorrow shes called me four times a day for the past three days asking different questions...  No in order and NO she doesnt have dementia.

"What meds are I am supposed to be taking"  "read your instructions..."  "Oh" 

"Whats the free way we took last time"  "805"  "Oh" 

"Are you taking me to the Surgery" "Yes" "Oh"

"Can you tatke me Grocery Shopping I am tottally out."  I was in my PJs  "Sure"  I am commando under my PJs so getting out of the car was not an option.  "We need dinner can we drive through KFC too."  Bout that time the fuel light came on in the car....  INsert expletive of choice here.  "No Drive throughs we have enough gas to get to the grocery store and back... Get a roasted chicken for dinner"   "Why don't you get gas"  "because I am Nekkid"  "Oh"

"What day is (insert cousins name here) coming"  "Tomorrow"  "Oh"  Thank goodness my cousin is coming down to take care of her from two days before surgery through after care..."

Lets see....  needless to say I am tired.

Grandma who is 98 HAS to have lunch So what ever I do I have to plan around that during the day.  My son can fix her lunch and hes off school this week so he can handle it .  mixed blessing... sigh.    I cant leave grandma home alone for more than a couple of hours because she tries to get up and clean the kitchen or lately shes been cleaning out her closet....  more chances of falling and breaking her hip again or heaven forbid her other hip.

And I am deserting them all on FRIDAY to have a day for me.  I get to go up to my house hopefully replace a valve on the big water tank.  Recieve 200 gallons of propane get the propane lines pressure tested and have the water heater turned back on....  YAY.

Once I have hot water I can start doing the "honey do" stuff at the house.  I am the honey...  So it will be just cleaning the house from stem to stern.  First with a shop vac and a mop then i want any and all furniture OUT.  if the carpet looks washable I will do that... 

So this is this week and possibly through the weekend.  Once Cousin leaves I cant stay at my house.

deb

Oh and for what its worth:
Grandma is 98
Mom is 80
Cousin is 70
I am 59
my son is 25

Thats pretty much the whole family.  My cousin is my Dads Niece.

deb

"Are you taking me to the Surgery" "YES I told you before"  "you did not and dont yell at me"  Sigh... Sorry
gotta love family! I'm sorry about the stress and I hope the anxiety calms down as everyone get sorted and you get some you time!

Quote: I will get it... What I need to do is reset my requirement of two days off per week. I have let that slide the bast two years...

Some people dont understand that to do the things we all do ... tend animals fix broken pipes rewire an outlet .... replace door knobs (too many people have the keys to the house) is relaxing and a way of life that is pleasurable.

deb

Bet you'll miss them some day deb.
I don't know why but your story reminded me of when I first stated dating my wife. Her 90+ yr old Grandmother lived with them, she fell down got hurt and couldn't take care of herself anymore. I didn't think she was coherent, just saw her eat and read books, (and fart every time she went down the hallway to her room Lol) never heard her talk. One day a couple months after 'hanging out' there we were watching Jeopardy and the final question was in German, their Grandma came from Germany to the U.S. at 16, my wife's brother looks at Gram and starts to ask and she blurts out "I don't know either!!!" WOW! and I thought she was out of it, she probably got more questions right on Jeopardy than we did! The answer, or 'question' was what is a panda bear in German.

Back
Top Bottom