Dixie Chicks

So, I now own large fowl english orpingtons.
ya.gif
pics pics we need pics!

ya.gif
pics pics we need pics!

x2 :)

Jem, have you heard of Just Fowling Around in Brewster, WA? I am getting a few POL pullets from them and maybe having them hatch some French Black Copper Marans. They have a friend who makes the drive to Everett once or twice a month (otherwise it's an 8 hr roundtrip). He's coming next week and of course, it's the day we leave on our trip so I can't get my girls then. Unfortunately he won't be coming back to Everett until late April (unless schedule changes somehow). BUT, if you want your Gold Laced Wyandotte they will hatch for you. Don't know if it would be sexed or not though, I can ask if you're interested.

Hope everyone is doing well, and those of you out East and Midwest aren't drowning in the rain after being buried in the snow for so long. Hang in there, Spring is nearly here.
frow.gif

I can't find the pic, I saw it when he got fired. They must have purged the net to hide it. I guess in his contract he had to play the part in public, keep the image.
At a press conference, the Dos Equis guy told reporters, “While I feel everything Dos Equis has said about me is true, I also prefer to be comfortable at the cost of fashion sometimes. I was very clear with them that the reason I was wearing the Crocs was because one of my feet was a little sore after I literally kicked through another man’s chest and his ribcage cut me. They had no sympathy for me and said I should have worn my Prada oxfords. Seriously, who would want to work for a company with no compassion?”

I seriously projectile snotted beer.

x2 :)

Jem, have you heard of Just Fowling Around in Brewster, WA? I am getting a few POL pullets from them and maybe having them hatch some French Black Copper Marans. They have a friend who makes the drive to Everett once or twice a month (otherwise it's an 8 hr roundtrip). He's coming next week and of course, it's the day we leave on our trip so I can't get my girls then. Unfortunately he won't be coming back to Everett until late April (unless schedule changes somehow). BUT, if you want your Gold Laced Wyandotte they will hatch for you. Don't know if it would be sexed or not though, I can ask if you're interested.

Hope everyone is doing well, and those of you out East and Midwest aren't drowning in the rain after being buried in the snow for so long. Hang in there, Spring is nearly here.
frow.gif
hmmm yes I've spoken with him might have to give him a jingle (been half thinking bout doing so still a drive but maybe w'ell see)...see about brahma...........I got a bluelaced red wyandotte today and silver....

i know my feed store was back ordered on theGLW too. Ideal must not have had a good hatch or their production stock was slow getting in motion with fertility

I don't know how Ideals weather was but when I called SandHill they told me their early hatches were sparse because of cold weather, they have me down for May 5 hatch date.

Crocs go with anything don't they?
idunno.gif

It's set up. My training trip is underway. I am dropping off the face of BYC for an entire week
hit.gif
unless I find access to a computer there somewhere.....but I will be at training for the most part of the day. My parking spot is a 1/2 mile from the training center. Means I get to walk at least a mile each day. Ok with me, but I'm not walking in heels!!! Doing lots of last minute things today. Pack my daughter's lunches for the week, laundry, dishes, packing, all that fun stuff.

You all have a good day! I will see you all in a week unless I get a minute to check in. Little girl is getting baptized tomorrow
yesss.gif
, so not going to have time tomorrow either. Take care. I'll miss you all
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom