Dixie Chicks

well, picking up a new rifle today and going to check out a couple gardens and peek at some chickens... I think @Sharps Big 50 is enabling my chicken habit even said is going to expand the coop.......... he might not be all gunho for chickens but he loves seeing me happy.. I am so lucky
love.gif
and grateful for the blessings I have in my life

Been busy and need to read up to catch up but did candle eggs in the new monster bator. Everything that was fertile is developing. Only had 1 quitter that started and quit. Even have 6 of 10 badly mishandled by the USPS ancona eggs developong!

The wife came outside while I was splitting some more fire wood and mentioned next week we usually have tulips. 20degrees right now and going to be 9 F for the next couple nights. This is where the tulip and crocus bed wraps around the house, do you think they are going to make it? (Yeah I know the house needs painting)

The wife came outside while I was splitting some more fire wood and mentioned next week we usually have tulips. 20degrees right now and going to be 9 F for the next couple nights. This is where the tulip and crocus bed wraps around the house, do you think they are going to make it? (Yeah I know the house needs painting)
Wow. I thought we had it bad. We had so much snow this year but it's gone now.

Back
Top Bottom