Do we have any raw milk drinkers here?

Carenm

Songster
10 Years
Nov 16, 2009
Midland, TX
I hope I'm not the only one
hide.gif

I raised my kids on raw milk. I want a dairy cow, but DH feels like I have my hands full and don't need to take on another responsibility.

Dying to find someone to provide me with raw milk that doesn't cost $7 a gallon here in TN. (Thought I would throw that out there...ya never know. LOL)

WE have a milk cow!!! She had a calf a few weeks ago, but she got sick last week and she can't get up and every day she gets weaker and weaker. It's so sad! But man her milk was good!!!!!!!!

i'm raising my hand too
smile.png

we have been on totally raw milk now for over a year. We have to go about 30 miles to get it, but i have three other families who also go and so we take turns, so three weeks out of the month, my milk is delivered to my door
smile.png

it is SO worth it and my kids are totally spoiled by it. They can't stand store milk at all, it makes them gag!

3.75 a gallon i think is a great price that we get.

Quote:
Whoa that is cheap! Lucky you!

We have to do shares in TX so we choose cow. That was $75 for each gallon you would get a week so we did 2 shares for 2 gallons a week. So $150 up front and it costs us $52 a month for the 2 gallons a week so about $6 a gallon

Back
Top Bottom