Do your chickens do this too?

Katiedidnt58

Songster
5 Years
Aug 24, 2018
new zealand
When it's raining, all my girls go get a drink outve my easter egger's wet beard. They'll walk straight past the drinker to get to that wet beard that usually has a fair bit of dirt included by then. The easter egger who wouldn't win any prizes for tolerance usually doesn't actually seem to mind becoming the drinker when it rains. Also, my brahmas walk past the drinker to get to my car if its been raining to peck all the little drops of water. Luckily they don't peck hard enough to do any damage. What kind of different drinks do your chickens like to have?

When it's raining, all my girls go get a drink outve my easter egger's wet beard. They'll walk straight past the drinker to get to that wet beard that usually has a fair bit of dirt included by then. The easter egger who wouldn't win any prizes for tolerance usually doesn't actually seem to mind becoming the drinker when it rains. Also, my brahmas walk past the drinker to get to my car if its been raining to peck all the little drops of water. Luckily they don't peck hard enough to do any damage. What kind of different drinks do your chickens like to have?
Yes, all 4 of my girls LOVE "DRIPPIES". Whenever I have the hose near the run, I'll give part of the chickenwire sides a spray so they can have at it, they come running.

Back
Top Bottom