Do you decorate the outside of your house for Christmas? see page 5

We have an Angle on our front door. We have candle light in each window. And we have a wreath on our Chicken Barn.
69877_christmas_wreath_snow.jpg

The front yard looks like an airport runway.
idunno.gif
Wife says we do it for the grandkids. Sure, that's the answer. A 6' snowman, 4 reindeer(2 with moving heads), a white christmas tree surrounded by lighted gifts. Lights around the railing of the front porch and side deck, lights along the eaves of the house, hanging colored balls from the porch ceiling, multi colored lights on the shrubbery. Oh yeah, I forgot the angel. She's new.
he.gif

If put some lights on a couple of trees outside that we just got this year and a snowman on the front deck and a string along the front balcony, we are so far away from other house that it would only be for people coming right up to the house.

I did pretty simple this year. I put a strand (well 3) across the top of our fence along the road, and a lighted wreath on the gate by the mailbox. I really didn't feel like climbing on ladders or decorating the house itself, but my neighbor went all out on his, so while mine IS quite nice - it does pale in comparison.
Good thing I'm not real concerned with all that 'keeping up appearances' stuff

Back
Top Bottom