Does anyone else deal with NCO financial?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by hypnofrogstevie, Dec 4, 2008.

1. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I have to go through them in order to pay off my sirius. They have over 150 complaints for being rude, inconsiderate, impolite, and using profanity. I called them and they people who complained about the company was not lying. The first person I talked to was rude. I called sirius and told them I dont want to deal with these people but they said I have to since I cant make payments with them anymore. I have to finish since I already put out $325 and dont want to lose what I already put out. They said no refunds since I bought the lifetime. I have to finish my payments but I dont want to deal with these people.

2. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Maybe if I sell rock band 2 for the PS3 I could just pay it off and be done with. What do you think?

3. willowcol

willowcol Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Macclesfield NC
    Well if selling that to pay off the bill, so you never have to deal with them again is worth it to you I would. I can't stand rude people who are getting paid for no other reason then to answer your calls. I would add my complaint to the list you found, Maybe if sirius starts losing customers over it they will find a new company to handle billing. Good luck and smile.

4. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Thanks for the reply. Thats why I am selling it so I wont deal with BS. Unfortunately sirius wont lose customers since XM merged with them. They just doubled or even tripled there customers. I just put RB2 in the B~S~T area and on the bluray forum I go on. If no sale this week its going on ebay .

5. whitechicken

whitechicken Out Of The Brooder

Nov 18, 2008
    I also have to deal with them:( However did you know that if you send them a registered letter telling them not to call you, by law they can only call you 1 more time . Not 100% sure what they can tell you but i am sure they can only call you the 1 time then its only mail from then on.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2008
  6. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I have to call them since sirius keeps giving me there #. I just posted RB2 on 4 different sites lol.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by