Does anyone else deal with NCO financial?

hypnofrogstevie

chick magnet
16 Years
Jul 12, 2007
Newport, MI
I have to go through them in order to pay off my sirius. They have over 150 complaints for being rude, inconsiderate, impolite, and using profanity. I called them and they people who complained about the company was not lying. The first person I talked to was rude. I called sirius and told them I dont want to deal with these people but they said I have to since I cant make payments with them anymore. I have to finish since I already put out $325 and dont want to lose what I already put out. They said no refunds since I bought the lifetime. I have to finish my payments but I dont want to deal with these people.

Well if selling that to pay off the bill, so you never have to deal with them again is worth it to you I would. I can't stand rude people who are getting paid for no other reason then to answer your calls. I would add my complaint to the list you found, Maybe if sirius starts losing customers over it they will find a new company to handle billing. Good luck and smile.

Thanks for the reply. Thats why I am selling it so I wont deal with BS. Unfortunately sirius wont lose customers since XM merged with them. They just doubled or even tripled there customers. I just put RB2 in the B~S~T area and on the bluray forum I go on. If no sale this week its going on ebay .

I also have to deal with them:( However did you know that if you send them a registered letter telling them not to call you, by law they can only call you 1 more time . Not 100% sure what they can tell you but i am sure they can only call you the 1 time then its only mail from then on.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom