Dog Eating Chicken Poop

I've never heard of a dog that *didn't* eat chicken poop. Gross, but
idunno.gif

I just feel the need to point out that I was laughing at this thread before I opened it, because the title made me picture a giant chicken poop chasing after a dog like The Blob! The Dog-Eating Chicken Poop!!!!
hide.gif
gig.gif

hahahhahahahahah!!! My dogs are kept separate, but any chance they get to go to the "other side" they scavenge like crazy for chicken poop. They also love rabbit poop too!! When they were little I really think the dogs thought the rabbits were candy machines. If the rabbits sat in one place too long they'd go up and nose their butts to get them to move and eat the poop, gross!!

yep my saint pup is doing it and drives me crazy......any kind of poop chicken, cow, not so much the horse but it absolutely disgusting.

Quote:
That's funny, out of my current 4 dogs, only my boxer doesn't eat it. Go figure.

Native Indians use to have a name for dogs. I don't remember the name, but I do remember it meant "chit eater". It part of the makeup of most dogs.

Horse poop, duck poop, chicken poop, cat poop, deer poop, dirty diapers if she gets the chance...my girl does not discriminate. She eats some and then ROLLS in the rest. Apparently she likes to be perfumed with the delicious flavor. Yuck, but she also licks her own butt, soooo. I don't think it is at all odd for a dog to eat poo, I mean I think it is odd, but it is a dog thing.

Back
Top Bottom