Dog lovers, please help finding a missing dog

saxet

Songster
Jun 2, 2010
TX
One of my dogs went to her new home this past weekend, 1200 miles north of me, in Fairfax County Virginia, Springfield area. She ran off yesterday (monday) morning. Her new family has alerted all the usual venues: posters, vets, shelters, animal control, police, mailmen, fedex, and the neighborhood. But still, any suggestion or any crosspost that might help to bring her home is greatly appreciated. Kwinta is a 3 year old Dutch Shepherd b i t c h. Currently unwilling to be caught and no doubt looking for her 'real' family. Last sighting yesterday afternoon, but she has to be somewhere. She is chipped, has a collar and tags. Dark (almost black) brindle, 60 lbs, looks like a lighter version of a German Shepherd. Help! What else can I do? (will travel up there if that would help, but I need a sighting first)

Last edited:
Sending this off to DD, she lives in that area and has a vet. close by. Lots of friendly animal people up that way so hopefully they will get her back.

Yes. Springfield Virginia.
She has been spotted again, which is hopeful, but as of this moment, she has not allowed herself to be caught yet (and she runs when her name is called, the opposite of her normal behavior)

Last edited:
Oh no! I'm nowhere near that area so unfortunately I can't help search, but I am hoping the best and sending good thoughts!
fl.gif
May someone be able to catch her very soon and get her back to her new owners! How scary, it's always such a distressing thing when these sorts of things happen. Best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom