Dog pics

Three of our six new pups! My husband was laughing at me today because I was loving their puppy smell.

threelightfemales.jpg

this was my first baby boy Guinness a Bull terrier a real sweet heart had him untill he was near 6 months old but then he started showing signs of a neurological disorder that would cuase severe agression and sadly he had to be put to sleep.
HPIM0467.jpg

l_e829180716b845c48d6d99e730660ca3.jpg

100_6056.jpg
l_732671653352488b9e58eeccd7ddcc81.jpg

Picture043.jpg

it always made me laugh becuase people would alwaysstop me where ever we went asking me what kind of dog he was people would say pit bull,bull dog,beagle,jack russle i even had people ask if he was a sharpei!
and this year i was given from the same breeders cesar Guinnesses brother(same father differant mother)
but cesar went back to the breeder after i was having trouble getting ym sisters poodle to calm down but is till see him all the time and spend time with him this is cesar
Picture018.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

Picture015-1.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Bull Terriers are my absolute favorite breed of dog and some day im going to be the proud owners of 9 or more of these dogs they have the best personalities ever! (considering your able to handle all that personality that is) although they are tough to train and care for its a very rewarding. P.S that dog food was what my sister bought for her poodle that was NOT what cesar ate though i did catch him in this pic snacking on some i deff DO NOT ever reccomend feeding your dog diamond!!

Quote:
just read the label. its not a very good pet food. for a dog like a saint bernard i would go with a natrul diet if you dont feel comfortable with raw diets and dealing with worms (like me ) go with cooked meats. my bullies got salmon,chicken,turkey,beef,veneson to keep away skin issues. if your going to go with a dry dog food i would switch at least to nutro or wellness.

This is Lilly we are fostering her -or so DH says!

Chance is the black american bulldog/pitbull mix Sierra is the fawn Black Mouth Cur

Daisy is our 4-5 lb Yorkie who rules over all

What beautiful dogs! This is Stanley Mutt Mutt a Johnson American Bulldog and the little guy is Murphy his best dog buddy.

71237_dsc_0870.jpg

71237_dsc_0875.jpg

This last one isn't the best pic, but one of my favorites. Here Murphy is telling Stanley it's time to "preform" for their treats, which amounts to rambunctious rough housing to get a bone!

71237_dsc_1554.jpg

Quote:
My son just got his husky yep not one to be around chickens but we are working on it until then the two are kept apart here are some picture of my other dogs.
Hippie
42605_102.jpg

Roscoe
42605_im000385.jpg

Chico
42605_103.jpg

My buddy
42605_img00160.jpg

Back
Top Bottom