Dogs vs Cats POLL! 🐶🐱

Dogs or Cats?

• Total voters
Pics
OK, so let me throw a monkey wrench in the way you think. Would you keep an aggressive rooster around? If not, why not? Dogs are the same, aggressive dogs should be spayed or neutered and not allowed to breed. Full stop! How ever there are unscrupulous people who breed for aggression because they want to a) look cool or b) fight their dogs (which is illegal). Many of those with aggressive traits find their way to animal shelters and have to be put down. Who's fault was it the dog turned out that way?
Owner‘s fault, obviously. A rooster is different from a dog. You can kill/eat your rooster, you kill your dog, you get in jail For animal abuse. Some breeds, are just plain aggressive, and you can’t do anything.

Yes, I know. I still hate them. They killed my one and only broody, do you know how much I waited for 1 broody?! Years!
I waited for ONE broody too.. and finally one of my hens went broody (EE).. A week after the chicks started hatching a rat snake killed her, ate 5 of the chicks and left one dead. I hate snakes too, but that's nature!

I waited for ONE broody too.. and finally one of my hens went broody (EE).. A week after the chicks started hatching a rat snake killed her, ate 5 of the chicks and left one dead. I hate snakes too, but that's nature!
Here's my super sweet and totally not malicious snake😂
20211228_164740.jpg

I know. But dogs are different than snakes! And my hen was a silkie. She only was broody for 2 days. NEVER got a broody since. and this was 3.5 years Ago!! I am now relying on my Cochins.

Back
Top Bottom