Retrievers or Spaniels!?

• Total voters
Pics
I know you’re gonna say Cavs 🤣

Well, yes😌. I happen to be one of those people whose breed of Spaniel isn't necessarily Spaniel-ing, if you get what I mean. And my experience has only been with Cavaliers. As such, I cannot understand either side when it comes to things as energy requirements, drive, etc. So while I love the Spaniel qualities of being dog friendly, being versatile, sleeping with their back legs open and spread out, I can only say that I know I prefer toy Spaniels

Well, yes😌. I happen to be one of those people whose breed of Spaniel isn't necessarily Spaniel-ing, if you get what I mean. And my experience has only been with Cavaliers. As such, I cannot understand either side when it comes to things as energy requirements, drive, etc. So while I love the Spaniel qualities of being dog friendly, being versatile, sleeping with their back legs open and spread out, I can only say that I know I prefer toy Spaniels
What does Spaniel-ing !?! 🤣

Cavs really do seem like amazing dogs! I’ll probably have one one day 🤣🙈 but I think I need something a little bigger atm. But maybe not. Idk.

Back
Top Bottom